What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

I've never liked or cared about Indiana Jones, never watched one from start to finish, so when people's knickers were in a twist about the Crystal Skull I couldn't care less. However I saw a good chunk on the Crystal Skull last night. Hooooly shit, that's terrible.

I saw it twice over Christmas.
I think I have gotten over the initial "he's raping my childhood" reaction I had when I first saw it in the cinema.

It's just too frantic and busy and faaaar too long.
And Aliens. FFS.

Some parts of it were good. The ants scene was good old fashioned Indy. Reintroducing the girl was good.

I know everyone kept saying 'they had fucking aliens in it!' but the first one had Jesus or God or whatever smiting the nazis.

I mean at least aliens could probably exist.

Your face will melt in hell

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I find Tilda Swinton's face very unpleasant
ydfcO.gif

the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-movie-poster.jpg

Not overly taken with it.

All the shock and thrills were gone from seeing the first adaptation.

And it shouldn't bother me but it did - everyone talks in a Swedish accent except Daniel Craig.

Having managed to miss the originals and not having read the books I enjoyed this a lot. I noticed Daniel Craig stopped trying to affect an accent for the last half hour of it. Great supporting cast. Rooney Mara was very good.
I felt the end was a bit rushed though.

Sin e 7.I think I'll have to watch it again.

I was at the premiere of that in Cineworld. The two dudes (writer & director) did a quick intro and a Q&A afterwards.
Fun guys.

Also, just as the film was starting they sneaked up the aisle and grabbed some random punter's arm in the dark going "WHOOHOO!!!" to freak them out.

Kinda cool, I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back