What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

Seen recently(ish):

Sherlock Holmes - Pretty bollocks
Mission Impossible - First third or so of the film is actually pretty good, then it descends into shite
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Alright, not nearly as good as the Swedish one, fuck Hollywood

Midnight in Paris - Totally totally great
Another Earth - fairly Meh; nothing really bad about it as such, just never really that engaging

Out of this list, go see - Midnight in Paris

Also seen tonight - Colm Meaney on Dame Street as I was walking home. YAAAAAAAA

The Candy snatchers
the-candy-snatchers.jpg

70splotation flick, no especially good as you'd imagine.

The Timetraveler's Wife, good, lots of time travel fucked up stuff to keep you thinking for a while after. Wan says: good but dissapointing compared to the book.

Midnight in Paris is class, but definitely not as good as Melancholia or The Tree Of Life. I think Melancholia is my favourite anyway. Also, you must be looking forward to the end of the world too much.

Midnight in Paris is class, but definitely not as good as Melancholia or The Tree Of Life. I think Melancholia is my favourite anyway. Also, you must be looking forward to the end of the world too much.

The only 2011 movies I've seen were Drive, 13 Assassins and Miss Bala. All three were pretty good, but I'd probably plum for Drive.

Watched Drive last night. Felt it was about half an hour of good movie padded out with half an hour of Mulligan and Gosling gazing at each other and half an hour of arty music video-style shots. Still a pretty cool package, I guess, but I was bored a lot of the time and no way would I watch it again.

I've never liked or cared about Indiana Jones, never watched one from start to finish, so when people's knickers were in a twist about the Crystal Skull I couldn't care less. However I saw a good chunk on the Crystal Skull last night. Hooooly shit, that's terrible.

I've never liked or cared about Indiana Jones, never watched one from start to finish, so when people's knickers were in a twist about the Crystal Skull I couldn't care less. However I saw a good chunk on the Crystal Skull last night. Hooooly shit, that's terrible.

i've never seen an indiana jones movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back