What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

The ghoulies.
Ghoulies.jpg

Badly dated, but utterly hilarious.

Yeah it was great alright. There was an even better spy film out last year though, right, this Russian/French collaboration (I think it was anyway?) that was out in the IFI for a couple of weeks, about a French dude (I think) who was working as an engineer in Moscow and got recruited to help blow apart the whole USSR spy network. Fucking class. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me. So annoying. Anyone???

true_grit_m1.jpg

The girl was fantastic in it. It was enjoyable enough but one of the worst Coen Bros films I've seen.

zombieland_quad.jpg

This was enjoyable enough but very slight and very predictable.

attack the block was pretty decent. better than i expected.

just back from hugo in 3d. that was wonderful, every frame just dripped with gorgeousness. was a right mess by the end

Dorian Grey. Fairly terrible, stuck with it though and was rewarded by the late appearance of that actress whose name I've forgotten. The tall brunette from vicky Cristina Barcelona. Result.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

If I hadn't watched the TV show lately I think I'd have been completely at sea with the plot based on the film alone.
(That said the plot never made a huge amount of sense for me in the first place)

I liked Tom Hardy as Ricky Tar much better than the guy in the TV show.
But Oldman wasn't a patch on Alec Guinness and the last scene where he sits back at his desk in the circus .... with this little self satisfied smile.

The Railway Station Man was filmed near my old school...it's a terrible , terrible movie
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Girl With The Dragon Blah Blah - bad,very bad. Mostly scenes of gratuitous horribleness interspersed with people looking at computer screens. And about one hour too long. And completely pointless. And easily the worst film Fincher has done. And annoying. And really boring. And bad, did I say bad already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back