What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

the heartbreak kid and the nanny diaries are two of the worst films ive ever seen in my life..and ive seen some shit films in my time..

the heartbreak kid really REALLY is bad. and what was with that bit? You know THAT bit. ugh

I haven't seen the nanny diaries, was kinda looking forward to it just to see Scarlett Johansson in a non-seductress role for once

Garage_poster_lg.jpg

hilarious but really sad. Very subtle in the way it shifts between the two as well. Not sure if I've ever seen an Irish film as good. Everything about it is first rate: great script, great cast, great temperament (nothing heavy handed about the directing at all), great cinematography, the score works really well also...

the heartbreak kid really REALLY is bad. and what was with that bit? You know THAT bit. ugh

I haven't seen the nanny diaries, was kinda looking forward to it just to see Scarlett Johansson in a non-seductress role for once

which bit?and honestly dont go see the nanny diaries...after a half hour i was ready to leave..and i normally love shit films..

watched "behind the mask: the rise of leslie vernon" strikes a good balance between being a satire of and straight ahead slasher flick, some pretty inventive takes on the genre. worth a look.

the nanny diaries

Ha...yeah. The Nanny Diaries - what an absolute mess of a movie. Not one single likable character. Sitting through it I was wondering what demographic it was aimed at? It was hardly a 'family' movie.

I enjoyed Ratatouille, but I agree, the other Pixar movies were better. The animation was top notch...it was just the story and characters were a bit lacking.

"The Hitcher" the original, pretty effective still after all these years and what a great psycho Rutger Hauer made, pity he got typecast for most of his career thereafter.

Lucky You

Poker melodrama/love story with Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore.

Drew Barrymore is the most demure sexless love interest of all time and Curtis Hanson sure has made a lot of shit films since LA Confidential and Wonder Boys.

Mr Brooks. It was surprisingly quite good. The interaction between Kevin Costner and his alter-ego works really well. I found Demi Moore a bit lightweight though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back