What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

Just watched Magicians.

Not very good.
1568694636.jpg
thats a shame some comedians just cant put togeather a good movie

i see muffin has a higher state of humour to which my wit is not appreciated looks like ill be losing sleep tonight because of a bitch it wont be the fist time though ill entertain myself by making a snuff movie with him as the star and squig can be his co star

i see muffin has a higher state of humour to which my wit is not appreciated looks like ill be losing slep tonight because of a bitch it wont be the fist time though i entertain myself by making a snuff movie with him as the star

Bitches are male in your reality? God, no wonder you're such a mess!

Oh, but I'm not ginger. Not that I'd mind if I was... just worried about you dude... you seem very confused.
HOW AM I CONFUSED MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM A STONER AND THAT IS WHAT IT DOES BUT FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS SAD DO NOT WORRY FOR ME WORRY FOR YOURSELF FOR IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING I SAY AS SERIOUS YOU MUST GET OUT MORE INTO THE BIG BAD WORLD PLEASE LEAVE THE MONITOR IT MIGHT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE BUT THERE IS MORE TO IT!ironyyy

Bitches are male in your reality? God, no wonder you're such a mess!
CONFUSED I THINK YOU JUMPED THE WRONG BANDWAGON TAKING UP OTHER PPLS ARGUMENTS YOU MUST BE LONELY JUST A SHAME NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU AND YOUR ONLY INTERACTION WITH OTHER PEOPLE IS THROUGH A SCREEN HOPPING INTO OTHER PPLS CONVERSE

Wolfetones at the Venue Theatre in Ratoath.
Doing sound tonight for Beoga. Looking forward to this. Jazz played on button accordian, fiddle, whistle and bodhran.

Die Hard 4 - Deadly. Good fun.

Transformers - Fucking atrocious, although it had some of the best special effects I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back