What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

I heard from two people who's opinions I respect that this is good despite most reviews slating it. Must check it out.

Yeah. Do. It isn't amazing but its definitely better than most of the shit on in the cineplex.

Iraq in Fragments...

Some of it seemed so untainted and embedded. It doesn't offer up many insights to the politics but tries to show the way of life from three people within three communities.

well worth seeing.

i'm sure it could be analysed and criticised till the cows come home but...

http://www.iraqinfragments.com/

say no more mon amore....
oh rexy yr so sexy!
that is why empire records never gets old..

i had such a crush on mark and a.j...in fact the first boy i evdr had a crush on was very a.j. like with his cardies and his art..

Ah, the sleazy pop star! The cliche is just too rich.

It's the only film I ever remember watching twice in the same night... I hate Live Tyler, not a fan of Renee Zelwegger either but I still really enjoy that film... yeah, it's all about Lucas ;)

lucas?with his polo necks...eurgh..although i do love the bit where he whispers 'the fat man walks alone' to warren..brilliant..

i was in college with a guy who was the image of warren though..and to this day i dont know him as anything other than warren..couldnt tell ya his real name if ya offered me a million euro..

debi mazar's hair and make up annoy me throughout the whole thing though..

and my final thought is that i should hate this film because it made me think that working in a music shop would be super fun...and having worked in 3 i can confirm its not..

we have free filum four at the moment and film four +1 or whatever it's called so we watched city of god...which was nice.

it's great...for now...but being free tv it will not last.
classic film love little_z what make it so class is the fact its a true story with interviews at the end totally rocks.|..|.|..|.|..|
last night i watched lesbin fist fuckers from mars dialogue was shit but they shure know action !cheezyalso watched the ledgend 1 and 2 good kung fu flicks with classic canton humour

lucas?with his polo necks...eurgh..although i do love the bit where he whispers 'the fat man walks alone' to warren..brilliant..

i was in college with a guy who was the image of warren though..and to this day i dont know him as anything other than warren..couldnt tell ya his real name if ya offered me a million euro..y

debi mazar's hair and make up annoy me throughout the whole thing though..

and my final thought is that i should hate this film because it made me think that working in a music shop would be super fun...and having worked in 3 i can confirm its not..

Yeah, i know... It is something about his devil may care/all will be well attitiude. I dunno... I just love quixotic guys I guess. Much as I've always loved the film it never inspired me to work in a record shop though... I guess that's why I can continue to enojoy it.

so inspirational is it for people to work in music retail that at one time the manager of hmv felt compelled to tell new starters that it wasnt like working in empire records..

Ah, the sleazy pop star! The cliche is just too rich.

It's the only film I ever remember watching twice in the same night... I hate Live Tyler, not a fan of Renee Zelwegger either but I still really enjoy that film... yeah, it's all about Lucas ;)
one night we watched la haine 8 times on some ass kickin acid and every time we pissed ourselfs laughing at the story about mesouir grenaldo also two nights a go we watched crank with ya man from transporter YOU MUST WATCH THIS funny as fuck

classic film love little_z what make it so class is the fact its a true story with interviews at the end totally rocks.|..|.|..|.|..|
last night i watched lesbin fist fuckers from mars dialogue was shit but they sure know action !cheezyalso watched the ledgend 1 and 2 good kung fu flicks with classic canton humour
:D;):p

one night we watched la haine 8 times on some ass kickin acid and every time we pissed ourselfs laughing at the story about mesouir grenaldo also two nights a go we watched crank with ya man from transporter YOU MUST WATCH THIS funny as fuck

Do I have to be on acid to appreciate how funny it is?

Just watched Magicians.

Not very good.

1568694636.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back