What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Last night, I watched this again

5130RTF4TZL._SS500_.jpg

The characters of Keith and Candice-Marie are not that skewed really - I can think of quite a few people who remind me of them.

Saw "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" I only went so I could see Jessica Biels ass on a 50 foot screen so I wasn't too disappointed. Luckily I didn't expect it to be even remotely funny.

Watched The Hoax with Richard Geere and Alfred Molina - pretty good.

and The Peinted Veil with Edward Norton and Naomi Watts which was impressive.

Just back from The Kingdom. Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Apparently all Arabs are terrorists and Americans are just trying to be everybody's friends. I really have no idea why i went to see it actually, i should have know anything with jamie fox in would be dreck.

Who was it said every time he sees jamie fox in a film he thinks "they must have tried to get Denzel"[/quote]

Cosmo Landesman from The Sunday Times I think.

Jennifer garner?
Yes and no. She was concentrating so hard on acting tough that she was totally unattractive (and her tough acting was utterly shite). That's another thing, no chemistry whatsoever between the actors; all their performances (with the possible exception of him out of arrested development) were terrible, wooden, useless; characters were either hamfistedly laid out or just plain undeveloped; the "smart/cool technical bits" you'd expect from an investigative team in a big budget movie weren't remotely smart/interesting/cool; the dialog was absolutely horrific - foxx's son - "there's a lot of bad people out there daddy"; the forced attempt at forging a bond between the two main dudes; all the arabs hating the americans and being terrorists except for the one arab who'd been in the US for a few days and therefore thought americans are great.

I could go on but i'm only pissing myself off. The more i think about it the more i realize how utterly utterly shite it was. Some good explosions 'buh.

Watched "The Corporation" Great documentary and rarely a dull minute during its 144 min running time. Great soundtrack too.

The French Connection. Such a brilliant film. Great documentary on the second disc, to think that Friedkin initially thought the mild mannered, mid western Gene Hackman was hopelessly miscast. The man is so utterly convincing as a mean S.O.B.

The French Connection. Such a brilliant film. Great documentary on the second disc, to think that Friedkin initially thought the mild mannered, mid western Gene Hackman was hopelessly miscast. The man is so utterly convincing as a mean S.O.B.

deadly.

and II is just as good.

black-sheep-poster-0.jpg

the girl behind me wouldnt stop laughing, she was there with her boyfriend, he kept quiet. this movie was awful.

20060823-poster_1024.jpg

bit formulaic in parts but i really enjoyed it, kate winslet and patrick wilson were amazing in it.

texas_chainsaw_massacre_the_beginning.jpg

laughable.
poor r lee ermy, still typecast as the hard ass military guy.

zombie-halloween-poster-thumb.jpg

first half hour was deadly. after he busts out of the asylum as an adult it was a snorefest.

ive been sick for a week so have watched all of the following:

national lampoons vacation
heartbreak kid
sound of music
nanny diaries
license to wed
top chef season 3

vacation is still hilarious..the sound of music cheers me up..license to wed has john krasinski in it so that passes with flying colours..

the heartbreak kid and the nanny diaries are two of the worst films ive ever seen in my life..and ive seen some shit films in my time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back