What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

A new one for the WORST movie ever (granted I knew this going in but had to see it after all the laughable trailers) Across the Universe. I nearly walked out after the Bono cameo but was compelled to stay just to see if it could get worse....oh and it did. I should mention, this was free.

A new one for the WORST movie ever (granted I knew this going in but had to see it after all the laughable trailers) Across the Universe. I nearly walked out after the Bono cameo but was compelled to stay just to see if it could get worse....oh and it did. I should mention, this was free.

All the more reason to leave before the end!

Seen it many times before, it's a great film. Great script by Paddy Chayefsky
Just reading a bit about it there. Peter Finch who played howard beale had a heart attack and died while doing promotion for the film :mad:

this%20is%20england%20march.jpg

belter

Watched "Blood Diamond". Not bad, nothing special.

The relationship between Leo and Connolly was a bit rubbish though. A couple of cheesy conversations and she's crying over him?

I loved that at the film festival. So sad to hear the kids mom died during the making of the film. It was very nice of the main cast/writer to take him.

yea i noticed the dedication in the credits. terrible. talented little fucker that guy. Meadows always seems to bring the best out of his cast.

Went to see the halloween remake. Deadly. The soundtrack/music/incidental music/whatever you want to call it was absolutely deadly, really set the mood. Dude i was with was freaking out, was very funny - "oh god no... don't go in there... oh god why". Kept looking away. I was laughing my az off.

I just watched 'Clue' for the first time in years. I didn't enjoy it all that much. P'raps I'm just not in the mood for it or something. It is probably the finest performance of Tim 'Cat-Face' Curry's career, though. The last 15 minutes or so are a masterclass in running around and talking really quickly.

I just watched 'Clue' for the first time in years. I didn't enjoy it all that much. P'raps I'm just not in the mood for it or something. It is probably the finest performance of Tim 'Cat-Face' Curry's career, though. The last 15 minutes or so are a masterclass in running around and talking really quickly.

Clue is deadly - if only for Colleen Camp.

My favourite performance of Tim's is his turn in Loaded Weapon.

WWWWWWWWWWIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddeeeeeeeerrness Girls

i've been spending too much time watching shit tv shows. apart from:

spring bear love. the wonderful bae doona tries to track down who's leaving her love letters in art books from the library. a kitsch rom-com that only korean's can get away with.

the brave one. it's not perfect, but jodie foster does a good job getting some revenge.

eastern promises. excellent all round.

across the universe. if you can get over the initial feeling of cheesiness, it turns out quite enjoyable. the bono cameo wasn't even that bad, but it still makes you cringe. i want to watch tommy again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back