What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

akira_kurosawas_dreams.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

watched this for the 5th time, this is one of the most beautiful movies ever and the peach orchard one of my favourite stories.

Music is amazing

Zodiac, very impressive, Downey Jnr was fantastic. Pathfinder, unbelievable that one film could contain so many cliches, avoid!

deathproof, in the cinema, rather than a crappy camcorder filmed version on the internets. deadly.|..|

the start of taxi driver.. for some reason i cant seem to watch more then an hour of this b4 i hit the fast forward button and once thats hit thats the end of me enjoying the film unless theres some violence

the start of taxi driver.. for some reason i cant seem to watch more then an hour of this b4 i hit the fast forward button and once thats hit thats the end of me enjoying the film unless theres some violence

So you're a fan of the oul' violence then?

I thought this movie was supposed to be funny? The synopsis is pretty lulz worthy-
The film follows Mr. Smith (Clive Owen), a down-and-out squatter with both an extensive military background and a fondness for carrots, who wants nothing more than to be left alone. Smith finds himself embroiled in a complex political conspiracy once he aids a pregnant woman who is being chased by a hitman. He takes the baby and goes on the run with a prostitute (Monica Bellucci) specializing in lactating fetishes. The unlikely family is trailed by the intelligent and ruthless Hertz (played by Paul Giamatti) and his army of thugs.

I thought this movie was supposed to be funny? The synopsis is pretty lulz worthy-

There is no need for a plot. The dude behind me was laughing so hard that I started laughing harder than I normally would. My stomach hurt when I left. It was so dumb and unrealistic and I am hoping that WAS the point. I hadn't read any reviews but I (much to my surprise) enjoyed those 2 hours.

halloween( rob zombie's re-make of the origional) a lot better than expected, certanily pisses over many of the other halloween sequils.

I went to see atonement last night. Kiera knightley (I'm sure many man engage in one of those) can actually act. I'm a bit of a softy so I did get moved by the romantic bits. Overall, it was a good take on a seldom-written-about part of human nature.

Lost in translation. Hadn't seen it since it came out, and i remember being fairly underwhelmed by it then, but i really really enjoyed it last night. Think maybe i identified with them a bit more.

Cabin Fever, mildly entertaining and quite funny, not what I expected considering what I have read and heard about Eli Roth. Maybe Hostel is where he started to run amok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back