What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

6287-large.jpg

i:heart:this film.
followed by 10-15 mins of
freddy-kruger.jpg

on the telly

did it even get a cinema release here?
i remember seeing the trailer and getting a twitch in my pantaloons, i was like, yeah this looks great.
then you're watching it and your mind just boggles at how shit it is.

I think it got a brief release here cause i think I remember seeing adds for it on the TV or else on one of these cinema shows.

It's terrible terrible terrible.

It's like the plot was assembled from something written by an paranoid alcoholic on a series of napkins. (the sad thing is they probably saw this as capturing the experience of addiction or some such shite)

And I was so hoping for Winona to be in something good ... but no.

Watched

Sherlock Holmes and the house of fear
Blood from the mummy's tomb
and most of carry on camping

0880-Sid-James-Laughing~Sid-James-Laughing-Posters.jpg

That should be re-watched...the old one's are the best

whaaaaa? i thought it was awesome, i havnt heard anyone say it was shite at all.......yet:)

Die hard 4 rocked, he's still got it:D

Theres an uncut version of Die hard 4 on the go with the blood and the hippiekyayemotherfuckers left in - supposed to be much better than the cinama release - which was great up to the surfing on the wing of the F22 scene.

Transformers was OK if they just cut the Australian bird and her fat black sidekick out of it.

I watched The Host. Best Monster movie i've seen in years, really funny at times too. Highly reccomended.

Moonlight Mile was on RTE after. I thought it was pretty good, although i was blazed up to fuck while it was on. Great soundtrack.

See what i mean?

whaaaaa? i thought it was awesome, i havnt heard anyone say it was shite at all.......yet:)
it was terrible - although it was notable for perhaps the first ever product placement of an entire set of armed forces.

where do i sign up?

Watched "Sicko".

Usual Michael Moore bias but you still can't help thinking how lucky we are to have our health system.

I KNOW, I KNOW but seriously, if you're condition is immediately life threatening you will be treated in a hospital here no matter who you are.

Some scary stories of how private insurance companies were doing doing all they could to get out of paying for anything.

I did have the benefit of watching it with a doctor so when Moore had some people on talking about how the bastard insurance company wouldn't pay for potentially life saving drugs or treatment cos they were deemed to be "experimental", my doctor friend would tell me "Actually, that IS highly experimental. Doctors here wouldn't even offer you that option".

Having said that, she was generally appalled at their system & said she couldn't work somewhere where you had to clear an insurance form before treating someone.

sicko-poster-750a

Over the last couple of days:

Tenebrae - Not as good as 'Profondo Rosso'.

Being John Malkovich - Better the second time round.

Night of the Hunter - Great.

The Committments - Billy and the Bollocks.

Me and You and Everyone We Know - Very great.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2 - Better than the third. Gets 7/10 for featuring the line "So that chick you drive to school, are you mounting her nightly or what?" and this scene:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ginger Snaps - Enjoyable enough. Terrible soundtrack.

The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover - Good. Great sets, cinematography, saggy tits, costumes. Michael Gambon is a scary guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back