What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

watched little children last night..didnt really know what to expect..i really liked it although it was fucked up in parts..and that paedo guy freaked the shit out of me..

michael clayton. a bit too much like an episode of matlock. george clooney was good, but he didn't have much to work with.

lust, caution. a quick three hours. it looked amazing. the story could have been fleshed out a bit more. very little sex for all the hype.

lars and the real girl. this was cute at the time, if somewhat forgettable afterwards.

delirious. steve buscemi is amazing as a neurotic paparazzi. alison lohman and michael pitt are good too. funniest movie i've seen in a while.

poster_kkbb.jpg

i'll never get sick of this movie, ever.

cheech-chong-smoke.jpg

watched this with a load of people who had seen it before so they were all laughing whilst i was looking on bemused. it was alright, the police chief was the funny as fuck though.

peliculas.2439.IMAGEN1.jpg

i pissed myself laughing all the way through this, its not a bad movie in parts but theres something comical about the confusion and tangents the film goes out on. meg ryan though, AAAAAGGGHHHHH.

reign_over_m1396624.jpg

Reign over Me.

Very good. Confirmed my suspicion that Adam Sandler is pretty talented. Nice direction too.

Soundtrack, etc.... although ther's a Pearl Jam cover of the Who title song right at the very end that's shockingly similar to a weezer track off Maladroit. Or maybe weezer's is shockingly similar to the who fucking cares.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- I hope I'm not the only one who finds these films really f**king boring.

30 Days of Night.

Pretty good - enjoyed it lots. The vampires having their own language was a good touch.

Also features the best beheading with an axe scene ever! It takes 3 full strokes and after the second the guy's head lolling to the side just hanging off by a flap of skin!.|..|

Tokyo Godfathers - The animation was cool. The story was alright. Kept me entertained anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back