What happened to the recession? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I thought we were talking about that,not football.

watching the match in my over zealous fever, i was saying to myself, "yessss this will lift us out of recession!"

I thought Jedward was lifting us out of the recession?

this whole Henry thing just restored the balance

and now the weather is against us

back to the usual despair everyone

Laser DVD in Ranelagh is closing

65599_4338343115336_922807539_n.jpg

The Andrews Street shop is still there but only downstairs with some restaurant above. Georges' Street is still going but I'd say it's not too long. I was supporting them heavily the last 2 years but now I have netflix. I suck but 100 euro a month in rentals or unlimited crap for just 7 euro... the difference makes up for my coffee habit.

I cycled up the coast road between Dalkey and Killiney last night. All the massive gaffs are for sale.

This town is a ghost town. Fuck the recession lads, I'm becoming a navvy, gonna write shitty poetry and drink myself to death in a bedsit somewhere in the north of England, or perhaps London's commuter belt.

It's been an antique store for years.
That's bollox, you know it's bollox, I loved walking the aisles of Lazer looking at all the maddest movies you could imagine, sadly a friend of mine said that he used to go in there to make a list of what to download next, and that sadly is the way things are going and they couldn't keep up. It's a pity, whenever I went there to rent anything I ended up getting the 5 DVDs for 7 days deal because the amount of stuff they had was incredible.

On the other hand if they ever get around to selling the face hugger they have behind the desk I'll be delighted.

This town is a ghost town. Fuck the recession lads, I'm becoming a navvy, gonna write shitty poetry and drink myself to death in a bedsit somewhere in the north of England, or perhaps London's commuter belt.

Come to New Cross we can work in a bar together teaching these hipsters how to take an order while pulling a pint at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back