what ever happened to freesheets? (1 Viewer)

I was slagging off anarchists.
Some things never change.

As i remember it you were mainly slagging off the Dillons.
And maybe once or twice Damo.
There wasn't so many anarchists out there publicly in them days, as willing to be targets for piss-taking as W.

Hey! and as I remember it HB once mentioned even me (a "straightedge vegan from Carlow"), with some expertly researched background info there on your part.

Ah, back in 'the day.'

Bring the 'Bong back boss...you've got to have lots of evenings free now your holed up in the Styx...

I don't remember slagging Damo seeing as we were mates at the time, but I remember giving out about Bushie.
I slagged off the Dillons way too much, but what Derek got pissed off about was a particular article I wrote about anarchy in general.
I don't remember what it was I said though.
The 'interview' consisted of him lecturing me about anarchy and me slagging him off.
IF ONLY HE PRINTED IT!

I don't remember slagging Damo seeing as we were mates at the time,

Call it a friendly jibe if you want but he's in there, but not called Damo in it. I have almost every mid-nineties zine in the Zine Archive, remember. None of it was anything serious anyway, only trying to 'roast' you... as they say in Carlow.

but I remember giving out about Bushie.

THE MORE OF THAT THE BETTER, I RECKON :p

but what Derek got pissed off about was a particular article I wrote about anarchy in general.
I don't remember what it was I said though.
The 'interview' consisted of him lecturing me about anarchy and me slagging him off.
IF ONLY HE PRINTED IT!

Didn't know him personally, but the impression I got from his zines at the time was that he truely was the W. of his day.

FACT.

None of it was anything serious anyway, only trying to 'roast' you... as they say in Carlow.

Pig_on_spitroast.JPG

What, stick a dick up my hole and shove another in my mouth?
That's not on.

Name:Kormy
E-Mail:[email protected]
Homepage Title:Anti-Hero, Melodic Punk-Rock From Roscommon
Homepage URL:http://go.to/antihero
Referred By:I fancy you.
Comments:
Hi...yer webzine's pretty cool, I've got a link on the website so be a wee dearie and gimme one back yeh bastid. We're a melodic punk-rock band from Roscommon, check us out at the thingy above and buy our tape in Road or Comet.

sher jaysus

Name:Pete
E-Mail:[email protected]
Homepage Title:The Hope Collective
Homepage URL:http://www.iol.ie/~brady
Referred By:I know you and I still came. Go figure?Location:DublinComments:Thanks for a great laugh....."mosh!" heheheh...what a guy, what a guy....

"collage is great"...that's fantastic...

you've restored my faith in the good old dublin sense of humour

waheyyyy

Helium bong used to slag the bloke out of gearhead nation a lot no? He lives around the corner from me. I think shit that is really not right-on is amazing though and I loved that zine from a young age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back