what did you dream of last night or recently (4 Viewers)

People who think talking about dreams is boring are jerks.
Especially Zita. (so disappointed!!!!)

actually i agree with what she said about how dreams are only interesting if there your own.
at the time i think i just posted this thread for the sake of posting something. it can be deleted now !ironyyy

see, i don't see your point in doing that because you're making yourself look like a sack who spends your days recording everything that's written on thumped in a little diary that you've had since you've were a spotty virgin 18 year old - then again, not much has changed

I didn't record anything, i just clicked "view all posts" from your username. The internet: easy when you know how. And i'm just bringing it up because people who say they're leaving and then stick around are a pet peeve of mine. It stinks of "look at me".

a pet peeve of mine is someone who tries to appear as if the have an IQ.

you're a bit obsessive too when it comes to me. if my being here upsets you put me on you're ignore list. simple - like yourself

now fuck off you cunt
ReadySteadyJedi said:
I didn't record anything, i just clicked "view all posts" from your username. The internet: easy when you know how. And i'm just bringing it up because people who say they're leaving and then stick around are a pet peeve of mine. It stinks of "look at me".

Dreams are the psychic frontline, all links from the mind to 'reality' are unreliable at best.

chickenham said:
Dreams are the psychic frontline, all links from the mind to 'reality' are unreliable at best.

Sheesh, I visit this thread to see what chickenham's got to say, cos he's usually pretty cool and he's calling me a JERK. Hey you're a jerk buddy!

Although, the me being a jerk thing seems to be a family concensus... My boy dreamt lately that I got stuck in a fence, my limbs flailing, and he just left me there. !

billygannon said:
Boobs,boobs,boobs
so that must be where all my ration of boobs have gone. i regularly dream about wet tshirts. loads and loads of wet tshirts. not a boob in sight tho. in the economy of my dreams wet tshirts and clothes lines are complementary goods. sometimes i might get lucky and dream of really really wet tshirts on really really flat chested women. billy can you stop hogging the boobs?

Brian Conniffe said:
hypnogogic state. very interesting and intense state.

all my dreams lately have had very bright red and gold colours in them since an odd event a few weeks ago. also some intense lucid dreams: i had one the other night where i realized i was dreaming, made myself wake up, but i just woke up into another dream, and this repeated itself. about 7 times in total. hmm.
that last bit is what happens to me about once or twice a month, only it'll keep going for up to 15-16 times, and i FIGHT to wake myself up, as they're usually pretty intense/scary dreams. hell, one night when i was around 18 i dreamt that i wandered upstairs to the kitchen to have a cup of tea with my father, and while i wasn't looking he turned Klingon - i freaked out, knowing i was in a dream, and woke myself into another, scarier one...that was the first time i had this type of dream - they're quite exhilarating...i'm not sure whether i love or hate them.

Donkey OJ said:
so that must be where all my ration of boobs have gone. i regularly dream about wet tshirts. loads and loads of wet tshirts. not a boob in sight tho. in the economy of my dreams wet tshirts and clothes lines are complementary goods. sometimes i might get lucky and dream of really really wet tshirts on really really flat chested women. billy can you stop hogging the boobs?

I wish i could regularly have dreams like that. It's very rare that i have sexy dreams. They're usually kinda more romantic or soppy. Kinda odd coz i can be a bit of a randy fecker, as most of my mates will tell ya. So Billy and Donky OJ, how do you make yourselves dream of boobs? Is there any special secret?

Edit: Actually reading over that post, talking about being "randy" makes me sound like I'm boasting. I'm not. If anything it's kinda annoying.

chickenham said:

I agree with what this guy says but he's a jerk for what he said about Zita.

Hmmmm. The other night I dreamt I was on the Luas when all of a sudden Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen got on and started handing out sweets to people (fruit polos actually). Then I got of the Luas and was in South Carolina but it looked more like Kilbarrack.

I worry about myself sometimes

i dreamt the brakes on my car kept failing on me. then i nearly crash into someone on the way to work, but my brakes saved me from doing so. it restored all faith in my brakes but not my driving

chutneyfarmer said:
Hmmmm. The other night I dreamt I was on the Luas when all of a sudden Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen got on and started handing out sweets to people (fruit polos actually). Then I got of the Luas and was in South Carolina but it looked more like Kilbarrack.

ooh, during dreaming last night i met ludwig wittgenstein in the body of a big fat party animal who was ranting about horoscopes being a load of rubbish. also, i was floating over paris and watching two black kittens play on top of the Arc d' Triomphe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back