what did you dream of last night or recently (3 Viewers)

I had one of them the other week for maybe the first time ever and my first thought was 'SCORE, NOW I'M GOING TO FLY' and would you believe it, physics could not be defeated in my lucid dream. The only thing I could do was tell my friends they weren't real and predict what the next song on their ipod was going to be as proof.

srsly :(

i once dreamed that David Tibet of Current 93 brought me a pair of cheap plastic wings from prague which you could strap on like a school bag and go flying around with. i flew over some bohemian looking cities and landed eventually on a hedge next to a country manor where i attempted to demonstrate to some little girls that all that was needed to fly with these wings was faith in the wings at which point i leapt off the hedge, lost my faith and landed like an eejit.

the other night i dreamt my teeth were stuck to an ice-cold metal pipe. when i tried to pull them off they cracked and broke off. that means everything's hunky dory, right?

i have heard that these loosing your teeth dreams are associated with anxiety. hardly a night goes by when i dont wake up with nightmares (not teeth ones though).

Insert inception joke here.

This was mine but I realised it would spoilt the end of the movie for the three people who hadn't seen it.

Last night I dreamt I was inside someone elses dream within a dream within a dream where I was talking to my dying father inside a bank vault inside a fortress in the alps. It wasn't great

last night I dreamt Missy Elliot was in my room screaming 'get ur freak on' at me in a terrifying manner. I actually woke up with what felt like ringing ears.

I've been having nightmares about rats recently. I very, very rarely sleep deeply and most of my dreams are lucid, but lately I've been conked out with nightmares... rats.. ugh. Can't even...

i dreamt that the sopranos was back on. tony was living at a dump with the reanimated corpse of one of his former victims and he was solving crimes instead of comitting them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back