what did you dream of last night or recently (4 Viewers)

last night i dreamt that a partly-disintegrated raw fish was chasing me around, trying to kill me in an extremely violent manner. the fish was also my mother. it was one of the most terrifying dreams i've ever had.
the reason it was partly-disintegrated was from run-ins i had had with it in the dream. but it wouldn't die. i hid but it always found me.

i'm scared to go to sleep.

a few nights ago i dreamt i got knocked up by some guy who left me to deal with the pregnancy on my own

i ended up giving birth unaided, alone, in a basement, to a baby who resembled gollum from LOTR except he had lots of hair on his back.

fritzlian is the new freudian

i dreamt i met all my mates in this thai shopping centre and they were all queuing up to go the atm. i was like... fuck that yo, we're in thailand. kept on walking and realised there was no one around, everyone was queuing for the atm.

tonight ill dream of crispy pancakes.

last night i was dreaming that i was trying to get two tiny kittens back home, but they kept escaping from the catbox. it was weird and pointless in the extreme, but i had a baked potato at an airport in liverpool. so that was okay.

I dreamt of a The Wire prequel with Rawls starting off in the department. Maybe I should cut down on my episode intake. Is anyone else having The Wire themed dreams due to over-consumption?

i dreamt that a buffed up hitler, played by a young bob deniro, was smashing the shit out of some railroad workers with a cudgel. it was vivid and scary

imagine if the acting in your dreams was really bad

people over emoting, using bad accents, forgetting their lines, etc, etc...

and the sets wobbled a lot

last night i had a lovely dream about collecting rock samples, somewhere in the british tertiary igneous province. no fish at all. phew.

I dreamt of a The Wire prequel with Rawls starting off in the department. Maybe I should cut down on my episode intake. Is anyone else having The Wire themed dreams due to over-consumption?

no, but i'v been watching way too much battlestar galactica, dreamt i was a cylon, woke up in a cold sweat.

What was otherwise a lovely dream was made very weird by everyone I spoke to it in me telling me that egg_ was running a dodgy chat line.

They all wanted me to do something about it but all I could think was that they had to be wrong because egg_ would never do something like that.

I kept asking him about it and he'd say "No, of course I'm not" and look all hurt at the suggestion... and then someone else would come up to me and tell me he was.

Work influenced dreams are a pain.

dirty egg

dirty-eggs.jpg

I had 2 great dreams last night.
the first
I was organising slane or some such thing .Jack White pranced onstage screaming and jimped up on the edge of a huge tank that was sitting on the stage.He didnt know it at the time but it was a septic tank.He jumped in and very quicly came back out again covered in freckles. I told him go to my office which he did .He began to shout blue murder but I told him quite smartly that he was an idiot for jumping into a septic tank.ffs,His wife then flew from Canada to sort it out , but when she came they had a huge fight. Then a director shouts CUT .Turns out we were making a movie .

The second
I was a new mi5 agent.I was being trained in on how to secure a school.I pressed a button on a wall and these blue metal walls came crashing down .They were bullet and bomb proof.But then a load of terrorists came and began shooting at all the agenst in the mi5 school.Some of the agents began converting to islam by bowing and singing strange songs.:confused: But I figured out that they weren't terrorists they were a London street gang pretending to be terrorists

When I was back home at the weekend I woke up on the hour twice, which really freaked me out.

First time I thought that a load of boy racers had came down our lane and were tearing around the yard, i've no curtains on my window so I could see them and they could see me. This really really frightened me so I got up and slept on my parents floor. Woke up, didnt have a clue of where I was. Honestly thought I was asleep on their floor.

THEN...

Fell back asleep and dreamt that my Da and me were chasing a crashing helicoptor down the lane... Woke up again, didnt have a clue where I was.

Scares the shit out of me every time it happens.

Fucking rotten.

i dreamed i was starting a new year in primary school. i got my desk, my old pals all there too, and the new teacher came into the class and it was barack obama! he sang beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back