what did you dream of last night or recently (2 Viewers)

Zita said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think there is anything more boring than hearing about other people's dreams, unless of course you yourself were in the dream.
Was just about to post the same. zzzzzzzzz

i'm surprised ye both bothered to post something then when the title of the thread explained what the thread was about

Zita said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think there is anything more boring than hearing about other people's dreams, unless of course you yourself were in the dream.

Does anyone have any stories about dreams other people had that starred them, or better yet, me? :D

your avatar with the penguin was in my dying dream thing.

Over the weekend I dreamt I was at a festival and Kylie Minougue was trying to kiss me but I had been chewing my bus ticket and there was a ball of pulp in my mouth so I couldn't.

Zita said:

Does anyone have any stories about dreams other people had that starred them, or better yet, me? :D

No but wait, my dream was about this duck, it was so surreal and interesting...!zed

Jimmy Page,a gang of violent chinese youths and two hand grenades that I could not operate.
I think it was me and Page against the chinese gang but he wasnt a guitarist he was like an alcholic maverick cop from a 70s movie.The redneck manifesto were playing aswell.Not as a soundtrack but there were posters up for them in the housing estate we were fighting in.
I think the grenades thing came from passenger 57 which was on last night.I have a soft spot for those action movies.

So. I once dreamt that i was head of the faculty of genetic engineering at D.L.I.A.D.T; only it was'nt a corrupt as fuck sell out former art college, it was actaully an ivy-league university of world renown,ituated not next door to a fire station; but on top of a very high and stormy set of cliffs, Skelligh-Michell like, with noubt but stormy grey skies overhead. In this dream/college the history faculty used to contract work out to me; my faculty was usually hired to regenerate or clone historical figures from the past in order to have them speak at the History faculty's monthly debates.(which were of,well,yes..world renown).I headed the whole programme of regeneration as i remember it being called; resplendant in my white lab-coat, i was good with the students, great with my peers; highly sought after by others; on top of my game and basically bloody clever as fuck like. And World renowned.
So there i was one day, walking briskily across the marble courtyard, sandwich in hand, nonchalantly chatting to the president of the college while en-route yet another intensly complicated regeneration proceedure, when all a sudden, outa nowhere i run into my ex wife. (Dream only.) She seems fine, aint seen her in years; so i call in my assistant to supervise the proceedure, and we both head off down to Bakers corner (world renowned bar) for a quick soup'n'chat. A long genuine and heartfelt conversation ensues, where she mentiones she's engaged,We get to reminiscing and the rest, and spend most of the conversation poking fun at each others faults and misgivings. Which was nice.
The next day, sun shining, birds singing, i come to work early to start work on the joan of ark contract for the faculty's 500 anniversary celebratory debate. But instead of entering the warrior-saints data into the supercomputer, i enter my own, including my dna sample, but in addition to my characteristics lsted in my profile i throw in one more under physical ability. I press the big green GO button;sirens wail, steam bursts, the Adagio sounds; and the doors open.
Out i pop. I kill the real me and spend the rest of the dream flying over the college, admiring the veiw.

C'mon Freud you fat swiss(?) fuck. It's on.

ha ha Im in Dun Laoighre.They have taken to clamping students.Their cars that is and yesterday an exam supervisor asked me if I was sure that my name was correct.I mean for fuck sake if your going to go into an exam not knowing your name I cant really see the rest of your exam going too well for you.Oh yeah the socials fucking suck as do the majority of people who go there.I :heart: D.L.I.A.D.T

Oh yeah when the head of the college was asked why the radio lab wasnt wheelchair accessible he replied "well I suppose they just cant do that course".

And I had to give a presentation before and the lecturer said afterwards "yeah good but I dont like your hat its not proffessional so Im taking marks off".

D.L.I.A.D.T rant over please continue thread
HitsLikeAGirl said:
So. I once dreamt that i was head of the faculty of genetic engineering at D.L.I.A.D.T; only it was'nt a corrupt as fuck sell out former art college, it was actaully an ivy-league university of world renown,ituated not next door to a fire station; but on top of a very high and stormy set of cliffs, Skelligh-Michell like, with noubt but stormy grey skies overhead. In this dream/college the history faculty used to contract work out to me; my faculty was usually hired to regenerate or clone historical figures from the past in order to have them speak at the History faculty's monthly debates.(which were of,well,yes..world renown).I headed the whole programme of regeneration as i remember it being called; resplendant in my white lab-coat, i was good with the students, great with my peers; highly sought after by others; on top of my game and basically bloody clever as fuck like. And World renowned.
So there i was one day, walking briskily across the marble courtyard, sandwich in hand, nonchalantly chatting to the president of the college while en-route yet another intensly complicated regeneration proceedure, when all a sudden, outa nowhere i run into my ex wife. (Dream only.) She seems fine, aint seen her in years; so i call in my assistant to supervise the proceedure, and we both head off down to Bakers corner (world renowned bar) for a quick soup'n'chat. A long genuine and heartfelt conversation ensues, where she mentiones she's engaged,We get to reminiscing and the rest, and spend most of the conversation poking fun at each others faults and misgivings. Which was nice.
The next day, sun shining, birds singing, i come to work early to start work on the joan of ark contract for the faculty's 500 anniversary celebratory debate. But instead of entering the warrior-saints data into the supercomputer, i enter my own, including my dna sample, but in addition to my characteristics lsted in my profile i throw in one more under physical ability. I press the big green GO button;sirens wail, steam bursts, the Adagio sounds; and the doors open.
Out i pop. I kill the real me and spend the rest of the dream flying over the college, admiring the veiw.

C'mon Freud you fat swiss(?) fuck. It's on.

I fell asleep studying the other day and woke up really confused.
Looked over the edge of the bed and saw a giant mass of swirling black tar. I realised I wasnt actually awake (dont you hate when you know you're asleep and cant escape it?), tried to wake up, and eventually did.
I went to sit up, and realised my aunt was lying beside me. She smiled and said "you know this is a hallucination, dont you?".
Then I woke up.. more tar beside the bed..
Woke up again.. no tar, no aunt.. So I just sat there in fear (thinking about that calvin and hobbes strip on the same theme) until cory came home and I assumed this was reality.
Though I guess I could still wake up again..

i know its not cool anymore to tell people about your dreams but...

last night i was.. BATMAN...fucking A
seriously like, and i was kicking ass...totally destroyed this father daughter crime duo and shit

BUT

i had to use santa's sleigh to kill them and i did, and i ruined santa's sleigh and then santa turned out to be don conroy and he said to batman "what am i gonna do? i cant afford a new sleigh"
and i chuckled and said "i think i might be able to sort that out for you"

then bruce wayne donated loadsa cash to santa to buy a new sleigh

fucking awesome

AWESOME!!!!!!!

dreamt i was buried alive last night. i was excavating skeletons (as i have been for the last month or so) and a trapdoor shut over me. i was sleeping in the bottom bunk of bunk beds in my parents' house in kerry and was frantically trying to bust through the top bunk. eventually found the light switch and left the light on for the rest of the night. i think there were rats too, big ones... :eek:

Zeelander said:
I once dreamt that I was Sabrina the Teenage Witch. The waking world has pretty much sucked ever since.

last night i scored twice for liverpool in a european cup semi final against ajax, first one was from a long ball over the midfield, on the break, i skinned a defender and buried it past the onrushing keeper, second was after build-up play, there came a sweet low cross from the right that i volleyed into the top-left corner, both at the kop end, after the second i ran over and the kop made the loudest noise i've ever heard.
haven't had a football dream since i was 14. amazing, can't wait to go sleep now.

last night i had a dream about snowboarding which isn't too unusual cos i have at least 2 snowboarding dreams every week. nothing unusual happened either...it was like a typical day in my life when im doing a season somewhere.

however, the night before, i had a vivid dream that my dad had died and left me a note explaining what happened. its not normal for me to wake up in tears. :eek:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back