what did you dream of last night or recently (1 Viewer)

What is this now? Im my dreams is it? what bit?

I'm going insania with the excitement of this week!!!! I'm on holidays and there is music everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH

excuse me.

I had a really weird night's sleep last night. When I first went to sleep i was in this really weird state where I was properly dreaming, yet i was completely aware of the music on my stereo. Then all of a sudden I'd wake up but only the dream would stop, the music would continues as it should have. I'd often kind of half sleep on the couch with the tv on and be aware of what's going on, but this was a much deeper sleep. 'Twas very very weird!

Then I dreamt that I saw a helicopter crash near my house but when I was getting ready to go rescue some of the people, I couldn't find my shoes. I hate it when that happens :(

chutneyfarmer said:
I had a really weird night's sleep last night. When I first went to sleep i was in this really weird state where I was properly dreaming, yet i was completely aware of the music on my stereo. Then all of a sudden I'd wake up but only the dream would stop, the music would continues as it should have. I'd often kind of half sleep on the couch with the tv on and be aware of what's going on, but this was a much deeper sleep. 'Twas very very weird

hypnogogic state. very interesting and intense state.

all my dreams lately have had very bright red and gold colours in them since an odd event a few weeks ago. also some intense lucid dreams: i had one the other night where i realized i was dreaming, made myself wake up, but i just woke up into another dream, and this repeated itself. about 7 times in total. hmm.

Brian Conniffe said:
hypnogogic state. very interesting and intense state.

Oh so there is a name for it. Yeah it was pretty intense alright. Made even more so by the fact i was listening to noise by Birth Refusal at a higher volume than usual at that time of night. Never again!

dreamt a few nights ago that there was a zombie outbreak,and i was sittin at my comp with a bag full of stuff ready to go.and i saw some stagering up the stairs,ao i opened the skylight and climbed out.it was quite fun!

I dreamt last week that i was in Woodies in sallynoggin with Cyndi Lauper looking to buy a barbeque. I dont know whether we were married or like brother and sister but it it put me in good mood all morning.

I had my first nightmare in ages last night, and it was about a weird clown, what am I 5??

Still it was pretty freaky, the clown was this weird gibbering idiot type who wandered around these plains trying to coax people to come with him with his semi psychic powers. I woke up soon after he appeared in the dream in a half sleep paralysis state, and it was like the clown was trying to pull the pillow out from under my head. *shudder*

Wavioli said:
I had my first nightmare in ages last night, and it was about a weird clown, what am I 5??

Still it was pretty freaky, the clown was this weird gibbering idiot type who wandered around these plains trying to coax people to come with him with his semi psychic powers. I woke up soon after he appeared in the dream in a half sleep paralysis state, and it was like the clown was trying to pull the pillow out from under my head. *shudder*

Nah man, you're never too old to be scared by clowns! Haven't you seen Steven King's IT?

clown.jpg

I didn't get to dream last night, I was too busy coughing myself to death to sleep. I was sure i was going to break my ribs, thankfully they are only a bit sore today. Hopefully more sleep tonight for me so I an catch up on some dream time

chutneyfarmer said:
Nah man, you're never too old to be scared by clowns! Haven't you seen Steven King's IT?

clown.jpg

yes, and it never really bothered me. This clown was WAAAY scarier. Much more creepy and sinister. Stayed with me for most of the morning...

Wavioli said:
yes, and it never really bothered me. This clown was WAAAY scarier. Much more creepy and sinister. Stayed with me for most of the morning...

Jeez, that must have been some freaky shit so! Pennywise used to scare the shit out of me when i was younger. Except when he turned into a spider at the end, that was just stoopid.

I hate it when dreams affect how you feel for the rest of the day.

yeh he just kept mumbling stuff under his breath and fiddling with his fingers while shuffling around. Like he was casting some kind of sinister clown-spell on me. prick.

chutneyfarmer said:
I hate it when dreams affect how you feel for the rest of the day.

unless their good dreams of course!

Actually I kind of like it, even when they're bad dreams. I really enjoy hallucinating too. Its bleedin mad loike.

Wavioli said:
unless their good dreams of course!

Actually I kind of like it, even when they're bad dreams. I really enjoy hallucinating too. Its bleedin mad loike.

I'll very rarely have a good dream stick with me for the day. Tis usually bad ones unfortunately. It's sweet when it's a good one though.

I watched House Of 1000 Corpses last night in bed and was totally expecting to have some freaky dreams. Didn't though and i would have kinda liked to. I'd say having a bad dream in the style of that film would rule. At least it'd be scary then :D

i had a dream where i was friends with jennifer love hewitt, not intimate friends, but friends

or at least the girl in the dream was called jennifer love hewitt, i've no idea what she looks like so i couldn't tell you if it was THE jennifer love hewitt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back