What band did you see last night? (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 32K
  • Watchers 11
sonic youth playing daydream nation. amazing! they were so energetic and really into it. great atmosphere. played the full album, then an encore with some tracks from sonic nurse.

just saw them do this last night in berkeley. brought back some fond memories of listening to this album when i was much younger than i am now, especially candle and hyperstation, but overall was not exactly mind blowing. wasn't really expecting it to be though. would really love to see them do evol live or an syr-type show.

gza playing liquid swords. i have never heard this album, but it was a very fun set. he played just before sonic youth, and did well winning the crowd over. even lee ronaldo was dancing along.

now this i would like to see. i'd say that was amazing. love that album

Bill Callahan with a two piece band. I enjoyed it a lot. Played much of A River Ain't Too Much To Love and Woke On A Whaleheart.

Saw above gig too, great it was. Loved the drummers array of sounds, and the haphazard keyboard player singing now + again. Bill has one amazing voice, imagine carrying that around allll the time?!

Saw above gig too, great it was. Loved the drummers array of sounds, and the haphazard keyboard player singing now + again. Bill has one amazing voice, imagine carrying that around allll the time?!
me three, along with aload of other thumped people. but alas no more discussions for the event promoter is a no-no.
but bill were great werent he.

Kaplin in Crawdaddy...one of the better Dublin bands...shame they don't play more gigs. Afghan Whigs, Black Heart Procession, Dirty Three, Led Zep type dealy.

last night a few of us went to a house party / gig in clondalkin.
playing were:
Bend this Uri Geller
3/4 Ex-Coldspoons
Crayonsmith
Bats.
they were all fucking class.
great party too, pity we had to leave.
nice one Conor & co.

last night a few of us went to a house party / gig in clondalkin.
playing were:
Bend this Uri Geller
3/4 Ex-Coldspoons
Crayonsmith
Bats.
they were all fucking class.
great party too, pity we had to leave.
nice one Conor & co.

Best party Iv been to in ages,thanks to everyone involved,fuckin ace,really hated to leave,especially as whackin off the cat for secrets were about to go on.
The new Coldspoons stuff sounds really brilliant,as does the new crayonsmith stuff,cant wait for that new album.
Bats fuckin rocked that sitting room too!
.|..|.|..|.|..|

OH! how were the chillyspoons?...??
dude, awesome. new stuff is absolutley class. more rhythmic and choppier.
just great altogether.

Best party Iv been to in ages,thanks to everyone involved,fuckin ace,really hated to leave,especially as whackin off the cat for secrets were about to go on.
The new Coldspoons stuff sounds really brilliant,as does the new crayonsmith stuff,cant wait for that new album.
Bats fuckin rocked that sitting room too!
.|..|.|..|.|..|

yeah, thanks to the noel for the invite.
deadly.

unearthly trance .|..|.|..|.|..|(out of five)
ramasses-.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|(out of five
gallhammer-.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|!/2(out of five)

in london.

on Saturday I saw so so modern

Who knew a bunch of lads dressed as sperm could be so entertaining:) not me for one

Last thursday in limerick - we should be dead, retro rock shite. Not good. Ringers - almost clash covers at times, but good clash - amazing band but poor sound unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back