what age are women most beautiful (4 Viewers)

same. thats twice today thumped prevented me from honouring your [strike]sense of humour[/strike] ability to tell the gods honest truth, washingcattle.

Deirdre, I've apologised for calling you an idiot and I do agree its generally retarded of me to say so without knowing you, but essentially aside from that bit, I'm standing by what I said. The wording was off but the sentiment was exactly what I believe and I think completely constructive, if not what you wanted to hear. If I was being rude, which... in retrospect, I totally was, its because I was thoroughly annoyed. Thats about it.

That's fine but next time your annoyed don't randomly insult strangers.
You've really put me off using this site.

Finally thanks again to everyone for the advice.

poor jonah.

I have no wish in the slightest to argue with someone online, I just
don't think it was fair it's actually very upsetting when strangers insult you
for no reason As I said I see it's very close knit here and doesn't seem to be moderated
my mistake posting here.

I'm always more than happy to apologise, seriously, because despite the fact that I can be the kind of person who pre-judges almost everyone as being an 'idiot' I am usually wrong, and my cynicism is usually proved unjust. However, when met with an absolutely ungracious acceptance, you know what I tend to think?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And with regards to my saying I was annoyed I did not mean that my annoyance was random. I was annoyed at the thread for the reasons I detailed and that led me to respond thusly, not doing myself justice by having an uncool head . So yeah, if you post here looking for validation and cannot take any negative criticism and then furthermore cannot be a nice person when the person relents and apologises then please see above posted video while you're walking away.

I'm always more than happy to apologise, seriously, because despite the fact that I can be the kind of person who pre-judges almost everyone as being an 'idiot' I am usually wrong, and my cynicism is usually proved unjust. However, when met with an absolutely ungracious acceptance, you know what I tend to think?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And with regards to my saying I was annoyed I did not mean that my annoyance was random. I was annoyed at the thread for the reasons I detailed and that led me to respond thusly, not doing myself justice by having an uncool head . So yeah, if you post here looking for validation and cannot take any negative criticism and then furthermore cannot be a nice person when the person relents and apologises then please see above posted video while you're walking away.

I'm going to be completely honest Jonah, Judging from your previous comments
I don't care what you think so please keep your opinions to yourself. You were very
rude and I find that deeply unfair. Once again you've shown your total ignorance
so please don't insult me any further.

you'll be moderated to death over there.

I know but at least you wont be insulted I think it would be better for this
forum if it was moderated a little because posters like Jonah would really put you off
using it. Anyway I'm off, Thanks theodore and everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back