what age are women most beautiful (4 Viewers)

Actually I'm the one lashing Deirdres husband out of it and he is fucking loving it. this also explains the bits of beard she keeps finding in her butter.

It was Me. I put them there as a gag.

I'm not allowed give you the old sheriff's badge, wc. I'm just not allowed.

uggggggggggggggggggggh. so much ugh. Despite the fact that

a) Deirdre probably doesn't exist
b) this is thumped
c) my getting annoyed doesn't achieve anything

I FIND YOU AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. Listening to you trying desperately to get your rat bastard husband to validate your self worth is only funny for about two pages then it just becomes sad.

Nobody asked for your unhelpful, nasty opinion so please keep them to yourself,
If your so annoyed stay out of the thread, There is no need to be so insulting.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, and I wrote that in a bad mood so I will admit that I shouldn't (and normally wouldn't) have used the caps lock button so vigorously. I just, honestly, as a woman cannot stand when other women completely construct their identities based on what men think of them. It's just... not okay. If this really is a purely, honest plea for help/advice then mine to you is to have more belief and confidence in yourself. Because seriously, that is something everyone has to learn at some point in your life and regardless of how much you love your husband, changing yourself to please him is just wrong. No one will ever respect you if you don't respect yourself.

I do respect myself, I'm not living to please a man just trying to improve my marraige.
I just cannot understand why a stranger would be so rude there is just no need for
that. You didn't need to attack me like that and it was very insulting, thought I should
mention it before you upset someone.

Oh right so, if you can't say anything nice is it ?

Right I'll get me coat so.

Not at all, Plenty of the posters were constructive and disagreed but to simply
write "I find you an absolute idiot" is pretty nasty, I know this forum is small so
the group of users can treat people in whatever manner they choose but I don't
think it's fair. Don't think I'll use this forum again. Thanks a lot to everyone who gave
helpful advice.

Just want to finish up by saying thanks for all the helpful advice, One poster
suggested it was a mid life crisis and he was completely right, Things are improving
now that I understand better. thanks.

Glad to be of assistance deirdre38.

For what its worth I think yer a fine bird.

Wait where is the Husband ogling young wans thread?

P.S women are most attractive to me between the ages of 5 years younger to 5 years older. than me

and most physically attractive when holding a real actual conversation about something that isn't fucking appearances or holidays i.e

"I'll have a shave and wear Gucci, when you read a fucking book and stop going on about India. You were only there for a fucking month and just cos you volunteered for two weeks doesn't make you mother fucking Theresa"

PPS Ogling is absolutely natural.

PPPS I have no idea what age people are by looking at them. It lost me my job in an offy once. Usually when women tell me they're actual age I assume it's a joke and start laughing and start saying things like You're not 35 ya dope I've got sores older than you" Then they realise I'm serious take it as a compliment. I'm a lovable rogue in that way.

PPPPS go to the gym to improve your health (especially your heart) any other reason will be an expensive/depressing mistake. A healthy glow is hot shit.

dierdre38, you sound lovely. chin up, don't worry so much. yer grand. you just sound a little lonely, maybe?

pm me if you're interested in some afternoon fun.

PPPPS go to the gym to improve your health (especially your heart) any other reason will be an expensive/depressing mistake. A healthy glow is hot shit.

Wait that's not quite what I meant. Improving your physical appearance happens painfully slowly but a healthy body = a happy body. Ah you get the idea. By the way is your husband a big fatso ?

Deirdre, I've apologised for calling you an idiot and I do agree its generally retarded of me to say so without knowing you, but essentially aside from that bit, I'm standing by what I said. The wording was off but the sentiment was exactly what I believe and I think completely constructive, if not what you wanted to hear. If I was being rude, which... in retrospect, I totally was, its because I was thoroughly annoyed. Thats about it.

Deirdre, I've apologised for calling you an idiot and I do agree its generally retarded of me to say so without knowing you, but because of my illicit affair with your husband I doubt we will ever be friends. Wow I never noticed how trampy this is. I really should break it off with him, frankly we deserve more. Lets both break up with him at the same time and move on with our lives. Thank you for having the strength to bring all of this up I have to go now but every time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Dierdre38

Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back