what age are women most beautiful (1 Viewer)

deirdre's right too,im gonna start moderating round here,jonah,yellow card.be more pleasant in future plz.
yellowcard-199x300.jpg

Looks like this thread still has legs!

...long, young, sexy lookin' legs that deedee's husband would do a wobbly over.

I only went for him because he told me he looked like Paddy Considine.

tom Dunne is doing a feature on husbands ogling younger girls this morning....coincidence?

I'm sorry about that brother, I haven't been at home for some time - You're going to have to be creeped out by it for a little bit longer.

I came to the internet with a badly phrased, slightly weird question that doesn't really make any sense and all I got was well-intended advice and the occasional insult followed by an apology. It was at this point that I realised there was no hope for humanity and I began work on what would eventually become my Total Revenge Bomb that would destroy all those who insulted me and then sincerely apologised and those who did not moderate those who insulted me and then sincerely apologised while simultaneously making my husband find me attractive regardless of my proximity to the age that women are most beautiful even though I did not know what that age was.

jill - why not use your thumped blog? you could start off by addressing deirdre's question first, then give your own take on problems raised in other agony columns until such time as you start receiving questions directly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back