what age are women most beautiful (1 Viewer)

He's only ever been remotely good looking in eXistenZ, and that's probably just because I loved that film so much.

I'd forgotten he was in Gattaca too, so he has two good films.
He's still a cunt though.

The Talented Mr. Ripley is good
as is Enemy at the Gates
and Lemony Snickets

and he is good in Sherlock Holmes, even if the film is not.

He's still a cunt though?

anyway...and I dont mean to sound like a cunt myself...but beauty is on the inside.

and the ability to give great head.

nice one. So my inner beauty and ability to give great head should make up for the fact that I look like the back arse end of a donkey and have zero charm and can't hold a conversation to save my like.

sweet

gazzy, jill hives, scutter thank you all for the respective compliments! i can safely say i'd do you all. categorically. sure thumped is grand really isn't it.

i is john (i accidentally typed 'jonah' there and had a weird revelatory moment), i wish i looked like the inside of kathleen hanna's legs. and i am sorry that i do not.

Actually I still think of you looking like you old avatar rather than your current one.

erm, If it makes you feel any better you're an improvement on it?

thanks, they're a fine pair of rrrioty legs :) i can't quite remember my old avatar. possibly spiderman being splat in the face? or the fox! gosh the fox was beautiful.

When the crack is 90 so around the 89 -91 mark, anything beyond that is a strict no no with me.

uggggggggggggggggggggh. so much ugh. Despite the fact that

a) Deirdre probably doesn't exist
b) this is thumped
c) my getting annoyed doesn't achieve anything

I FIND YOU AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. Listening to you trying desperately to get your rat bastard husband to validate your self worth is only funny for about two pages then it just becomes sad.

Well JEEZ jonah you've no right to be getting indignant. It's wimmen like you having the absolute neck to swanny about in public in front of Deirdre's husband that's causing her so much grief in the first place.

Give the woman a break why don't you!

That does sound oddly like something I would do... I need to, eh, make some calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back