Water Charges (3 Viewers)

thats a normal saturday in Jobstown. Phone Burton is a nobshite for even going there.

I passed by Jobstown on saturday afternoon and saw cop car after cop car passing by to get to the scene. I counted 7 cars and that public order unit van.

They should make Phone Burton pay the costs of the garda resources that were needed.

Well she did get hit with a water balloon, which is pretty horrifying.
Atleast it is when you're 7 and your Mam said you weren't allowed to get wet.

On Morning Ireland, they had Kathleen Lynch on and she was horrified at the violence saying that it was a water balloon but "could have been anything really". Yeah but it was a water balloon which I thought was at least fitting given it was a water charge protest.

Greece trashed themselves with riots and we have a young lad who failed to break a car window with a brick. It's not the end times.

Ruth Coppinger stood her ground admirably on Morning Ireland as did Paul Murphy on Ray Darcy, despite the hosts attempts to demonise the protesters again

I've never listened to Ray Darcy before. I thought he was cool...I enjoyed his run on The Den about 20 years ago..but he came across like a cross between Gerry Ryan and Joe Duffy, sneering and harrumphing at the proles who dare to raise their voices. What a dick.

Ruth Coppinger stood her ground admirably on Morning Ireland as did Paul Murphy on Ray Darcy, despite the hosts attempts to demonise the protesters again

I've never listened to Ray Darcy before. I thought he was cool...I enjoyed his run on The Den about 20 years ago..but he came across like a cross between Gerry Ryan and Joe Duffy, sneering and harrumphing at the proles who dare to raise their voices. What a dick.
That's him alright. He always needed Zag to keep him in check.

That's photoshopped right?
it's becoming funny the number of times you see people claiming this is photoshopped.
like they couldn't *believe* someone would try to brick a cop car.

the amazing thing is that instead of trying to disown any behaviour like this, the likes of paul murphy seems to have been denying it.
it reminded me of the approach martin callinan took to allegations of speeding fines 'disappearing' - 'what? no, never happens!'

The picture looked like it was photo shopped. It had been poorly edited to and enhanced so that it ended up looking fake.

I do this for a living and I initially thought it was fake. It has nothing to do with the actual act depicted. I'm surprised more people aren't throwing bricks at coppers.

he was out walking in Rathgar with his kid on friday when I was cycling home that way from work.

I've never listened to him. Nor do I ever intend to.

I agree though, he was great on the Den.

one of my friends at school did work experience at rte and she said ray was hopelessly in love with gerry mae but she was really mean to him

Geri-Maye.jpg

#rte #insidescoop

Seen something earlier claiming that the person throwing the object at the garda car was actually a cop and you can make out his stab vest under the jacket. Someone else said it was some local youngsters who turned up after the protest was over to have a go at the cops over some prior beef.

Seen something earlier claiming that the person throwing the object at the garda car was actually a cop and you can make out his stab vest under the jacket. Someone else said it was some local youngsters who turned up after the protest was over to have a go at the cops over some prior beef.
his stab vest is seemingly tucked into his jeans without issue. do they really make stab vests where this is possible?

These things are so silly. It wasn't a cop.
There are plenty of people that don't need a special reason to fuck a brick at a cop van.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back