Was anyone on Blackboard Jungle (1 Viewer)

Our school won it back in the day, and we kept the van till recently. I think it failed its NCT five times before they binned it. I can still hear the chants....
::clef:: "We won blackboard jungle, we won blackboard jungle, na-na-na-na HEY, na-na-na-na HEY"::clef::

that was great at rugby matches when we were losin, which we invariably did.. that and "cresent girls are easy" and "lets go fuckin mental"

My mum was on Going For Gold. And my brother was on Know Your Sport. And my girlfriend and her family were on Surprise, Surprise. As for me? I ring up Brian Dowling on his late-night gambling show on ITV every night. He calls me back too.

jaysus, did you not know karl & helena were on challenging times? The state of them - all gothy and made up!

blackboard_jungle.jpg

I dont know if its good to be mentioning this but I was on Blackboard jungle (Nenagh CBS)and got to the last 8, and Challenging Times (Mary I college) got to last four. My brother got to the last four of blackboard jungle and was on where in the world?

Click the logo below to see video trailer for our new single.

Wanka. Was yer Limerick cousin in Ardscoil Rís? I think it was Ray Darcy presenting.
That's the one. he was team captain. Bit of a wanker he was. But sure that's limerick for ya. Zing!

Oh and when i was seven or something, i got elbowed in the face by that like it love it dude live on scratch saturday. Free chocolate and fizzy drinks in the RTE canteen softened the blow.

Oh yeah, I got on Challenging Times, too, but I didn't bother doing it either. Kevin Myres couldn't get be backstage at the 2FM Beat on the Street, so I said, fuggit mulletbrain.

i failed the aptitude test thingy spectacularly for blackboard jungle so spent every episode thereafter bitching about how they made the test questions harder than the ones they actually ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back