Was anyone on Blackboard Jungle (1 Viewer)

i know the person that did the best on the pop quiz that was on RTE, Number 1 or something it was called. Gerry Ryan and Joe Elliot were the team captains.
awe rate this thread! I totally dug that pop quiz programme. isnt joe elliot so nice, to have a one-armed drummer and all? I so wanted to go on that progamme.

I'd a cousin from limrock who won Blackboard Jungle. Him who presented it (was it fanning?) told him he'd get him in backstage at feile that year, so the cousin went up and got someone to ask for him and get in, and fanning sent the message back to fuck off.

Nice dude.

Our school won it back in the day, and we kept the van till recently. I think it failed its NCT five times before they binned it. I can still hear the chants....
::clef:: "We won blackboard jungle, we won blackboard jungle, na-na-na-na HEY, na-na-na-na HEY"::clef::

I'd a cousin from limrock who won Blackboard Jungle. Him who presented it (was it fanning?) told him he'd get him in backstage at feile that year, so the cousin went up and got someone to ask for him and get in, and fanning sent the message back to fuck off.

Nice dude.

Wanka. Was yer Limerick cousin in Ardscoil Rís? I think it was Ray Darcy presenting.

Nice dude.
ha ha ha !well your cousin wasnt flavour of the month by then and fanning probobly got himself a new schoolboy in the meantime.

Our school won it back in the day, and we kept the van till recently. I think it failed its NCT five times before they binned it. I can still hear the chants....
::clef:: "We won blackboard jungle, we won blackboard jungle, na-na-na-na HEY, na-na-na-na HEY"::clef::

awe, the poor aul van. cool prize tho!what did ya get for winning challengin times so?

anyone remember this smart-aleky guy who gave his answers in a) a jokey voice or b) a louche, i-don't-give-a-fuck way? He was the cool.

i used to live with a girl who was on Blackboard jungle before. Richard/schmegeggin: were you on this as well?

a guy I knew in college was on Challenging Times before, he'd give smart answers like "his parents called him David Jones, but you'd know him as David Bowie Kevin" - got fucking loads of right answers but if he didn't spend so much time arsing about, they might have won.

Same bloke got onto The Big Bite a couple of times on account of making a drunken statement one night at the Leviathan thing.

No surprise that he is from cork

i used to live with a girl who was on Blackboard jungle before. Richard/schmegeggin: were you on this as well?

a guy I knew in college was on Challenging Times before, he'd give smart answers like "his parents called him David Jones, but you'd know him as David Bowie Kevin" - got fucking loads of right answers but if he didn't spend so much time arsing about, they might have won.

Same bloke got onto The Big Bite a couple of times on account of making a drunken statement one night at the Leviathan thing.

No surprise that he is from cork

crikey, iwas going to go to that leviathan thing but i knew it would be full of annoyin smart cunts, which college?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back