Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (5 Viewers)

No Nooly by saying I wouldn't rescue a damsel in distress and it's interesting where you use some of the drink driving thread....you left out the follow up where I said I had to stop because of various reasons !......

Anyway drinking with a few pints should be ok and I have killed no-one unlike you who if u did get preggers would abort :)

Your just a very young angry feminist gal after all!
i didn't use any of the drink driving thread, i referred to the incident where you drove while drunk, end of story. you haven't killed anyone (fair play) but have willfully engaged in behaviour that easily could have. you don't know anything about what i would do if i got 'preggers' (and you sound like a creepy teacher trying to be hip).
you don't give a shit about the poor little unborn babies or anyone else, you just can't think of any better way to get attention.

ha fantastic - i've given you some hand-made knitted second-hand rep for that

sorry for indie-ing up the place, boy is my face red!
that's really hip of you, man. we should meet up for mai-tais in eamonn doran's and swap moloko live recordings, i bet we could be friends.

you don't give a shit about the poor little unborn babies or anyone else, you just can't think of any better way to get attention.
Funny the way your telling me something that you wouldn't know and yet when someone comments about you as was proven earlier in thread you throw hysterics :confused:

and I don't need attention I have my avatar!

But the 'central issue' for you is not necessarily the same as that of a person who is pro-choice. So for you to be able to genuinely engage with the other side, you have to be willing to accept that first.
Yeah but regardless of which side of the fence you fall there is something missing in your thinking if you can't grasp that there are competing rights involved.

I don't see many rosary wielding oddballs with their horrific pictures willing to accept the mother has a right to self determination in the issue. But the pro choice people are at fault in the same way by being blind to the competing right to life of the fetus.

Where an individual decide the balance between these rights is, is the issue and when either side decide to ignore this balancing act I think they are deluding themselves.

Anyway drinking with a few pints should be ok and I have killed no-one unlike you who if u did get preggers would abort :)

Sketch as fuck. I'd say there's far more people who "murder" somebody by drinking after "just a few pints" every year than there are who "murder" someone by having an abortion...by a LONG shot.

Why I'm a punk and you're a...nothing. In the words of a great man, "suck my balls".
ah here

why so defensive and easily-riled? i mean, i've met you and you're a nice guy. is it just that abortion is such a dead-end topic that people can't help but get snotty? it's a thread started by janer, forcryingoutloud; were you expecting an insightful discussion? will my fence-mending eggs bear fruit?

yours, etc

indie tom

I think it has being a good discussive thread windy Tom and I have learned things in it like others views and my bad grammar....When can I meet you Tom? See if I hold up to my internet self ;]

I think it has being a good discussive thread windy Tom and I have learned things in it like others views and my bad grammar....When can I meet you Tom? See if I hold up to my internet self ;]

ah, sorry janer - i don't live in ireland at the moment, so that could be tricky. but sometime! you nutter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back