Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (3 Viewers)

Whenever I see the title of this thread I imagine a load of bemohawked crusties in their bare feet, drinking flagons, standing on abortions. I think they're outside the offie on Moore St. Does that answer your question Janer?
In a way I too get that image.....which is why I started the thread..kinda.

Unluckily for Moose I don't but hey he enjoys his online nitpicking of me.....
Tell you what Moose do up a questionnaire for the next gig we bump into each other and I will answer as many as possible in your very presence!

Unluckily for Moose I don't but hey he enjoys his online nitpicking of me.....
Tell you what Moose do up a questionnaire for the next gig we bump into each other and I will answer as many as possible in your very presence!

Janer I'm not nit picking, I just can't see the connection between abortion and being vegetarian and was curious as to whether you ate eggs.
I eat eggs/cheese and believe abortion should be available in Ireland. My reasons for both a pretty complicated.

ah here

why so defensive and easily-riled? i mean, i've met you and you're a nice guy. is it just that abortion is such a dead-end topic that people can't help but get snotty? it's a thread started by janer, forcryingoutloud; were you expecting an insightful discussion? will my fence-mending eggs bear fruit?

yours, etc

indie tom

Because you dissed my bros, homes. I don't believe in much, but I believe in PUNK. Don't fuck with the punx.

Yeah, I'm a nice guy. Being a cunt to people who give you shit is one of the most fun things in the world; if someone slags you off, slag them off twice as much. If they hit you, hit 'em back twice as hard. Whatever, you probably think I'm just being cool now or whatever. I don't give a fuck. I don't know who you really are because you don't use your real name, if I did maybe I'd react different to you, but holding yourself above punks suits me fine; as I said, I couldn't give a fuck.

Because you dissed my bros, homes. I don't believe in much, but I believe in PUNK. Don't fuck with the punx.

Yeah, I'm a nice guy. Being a cunt to people who give you shit is one of the most fun things in the world; if someone slags you off, slag them off twice as much. If they hit you, hit 'em back twice as hard. Whatever, you probably think I'm just being cool now or whatever. I don't give a fuck. I don't know who you really are because you don't use your real name, if I did maybe I'd react different to you, but holding yourself above punks suits me fine; as I said, I couldn't give a fuck.

Dickhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back