US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

read this. The end is near.

i love this shit

The sun, moon and stars will be darkened by one-third. The day and night will be reduced by one-third. There is some speculation that this means the rotation of the earth will be changed so that a day lasts only 16 hours instead of 24 hours (Rev 8:12).

Fearsome locust-like beings will be released from underground who only attack people who are not followers of Jesus Christ. These attacks will be very painful but last only 5 months (Rev 9:1-11).

An army of 200 million horse-like creatures will kill one-third of mankind (Rev 9:13-19).

and a whole heap of survivalist fantasy. brilliant.

shit like that makes me wish you had to pass a psych test before you could register a domain. some people are just unfathomably insane.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200802130016?f=h_latest
Fox News Radio's Tom Sullivan aired "side-by-side comparison" of speeches by Hitler and Obama

Sullivan then played a "side-by-side comparison" of a Hitler speech and an Obama speech. Sullivan mimicked the crowd during both speeches, yelling, "Yay! Yay!" When a later caller complained that Sullivan was "denigrating" Obama with the comparison, Sullivan said he wouldn't play it again, then begged: "Can I, please, one more time? Just one more time? Then I won't do it again. ... Until the next time."

Christ. That's nuts.

Also a bit scary is the enabling of comment functions on a newswire service.

Also scary is that one of the commenters said something (not very relevant) about having to pass a piss test to get his paycheck. Which is scary enough, but the fact that he doesn't mind doing it? Scarier. Ok, maybe he's a driver or operates some heavy machinery or whatever, but he also advocates that EVERYONE should have to pass a piss test.

Back to the maybe-not-so-accidental use of 'Osama'? Is he the Al Qaeda-Iraq connection, since that makes him Barack Hussein Osama?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back