US Presidential Elections 2008 (3 Viewers)

4moreyearsvk1.jpg

things like this make me optimistic

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I suppose... but then I ask who actually watches these high brow TV political debates?
And I worry that essentially, its people who are already voting Obama.
That these things are preaching to the converted.
That lowest common denominator, fear mongering, race baiting and Lancome rep VPs, trump everything for a vast section of the US population.

well, the guy who finished off with

is a George Will, a Republican / "conservative columnist", so it's not all Democrat wishful thinking...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/21/abc-panel-tears-into-mcca_n_128055.html

Right, so this goes back to my "who the fuck is voting for McCain" post.
And, as I see it, the old fashioned, fairly political, conservative, probably church going WASPy type Republicans are jumping ship.
I've seen example upon example of this.

But, to an extent, I dont think they matter.
One person, one vote.
If you can get the uninformed hordes riled up via Fox and the other Popnews agencies, then you dont need these high minded informed types.
You just need to keep it very very simple.
People will always respond to fear, : Rep is the party that you need.
Cubans in the US will hate Castro : Rep is the party that you need.
Hating snooty New England types : Rep is the party that you need.
The Economy is rough : Rep is the party that you need.

They repeat precisely the same mantras over and over, and it sticks. The Dems mince about with nuanced arguments... and you've lost them.
Keep your mantras simple, and get the bodies on election day.

There is no BBC here. A lot of people simply dont ever watch any current affairs at all. The nearest thing they have is Bill O'Reilly shouting at someone.

Right, so this goes back to my "who the fuck is voting for McCain" post.
And, as I see it, the old fashioned, fairly political, conservative, probably church going WASPy type Republicans are jumping ship.
I've seen example upon example of this.

But, to an extent, I dont think they matter.
One person, one vote.
If you can get the uninformed hordes riled up via Fox and the other Popnews agencies, then you dont need these high minded informed types.
You just need to keep it very very simple.
People will always respond to fear, : Rep is the party that you need.
Cubans in the US will hate Castro : Rep is the party that you need.
Hating snooty New England types : Rep is the party that you need.
The Economy is rough : Rep is the party that you need.

They repeat precisely the same mantras over and over, and it sticks. The Dems mince about with nuanced arguments... and you've lost them.
Keep your mantras simple, and get the bodies on election day.

There is no BBC here. A lot of people simply dont ever watch any current affairs at all. The nearest thing they have is Bill O'Reilly shouting at someone.
Yeah, but the last two elections were pretty close and it's different this time.

I was only told for the first time by my brotheron Sunday about the whole Fox News "Terrorist Fist Jab" thing.

I mean, for fucks sake, the very fact that a major broadcaster can actually show that illustrates why McCain will win the election.

I was only told for the first time by my brotheron Sunday about the whole Fox News "Terrorist Fist Jab" thing.

I mean, for fucks sake, the very fact that a major broadcaster can actually show that illustrates why McCain will win the election.

Did you see all the US Ryder Cup players over the weekend? Al Qaeda the lot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back