US Presidential Elections 2008 (4 Viewers)

Bill Maher seems like an asshole. "Sarah Palin is a stewardess" is a genuinely stupid and offensive comment, and counter-productive for someone who is backing the Democrat side.
Imagine, in Britain, a prominent Labour Party supporter calling a Tory candidate "a waitress" or something like that. It just wouldn't happen. Americal liberalism is a big confused ape. It doesn't know who it represents or why.
It just seems to me that the one thing that all mainstream political persuasions over there agree on is that the poor are despicable - its just that some of them are clever enough to use the poor to win them elections sometimes.

apparently, the chances of a man mccain's age dying in the next 8 years (god forbid) are slightly higher than 1 in 3.
he'll be getting better healthcare, though.

Brady_R.jpg

Ireland's version of Sarah Palin

Bill Maher seems like an asshole. "Sarah Palin is a stewardess" is a genuinely stupid and offensive comment, and counter-productive for someone who is backing the Democrat side.
I took that to mean that she's a steward, as in a custodian,
assistant or representative of the god fearing neocons,
not that she was a waitress or someone to serve me drinks
on a plane.

He's more of a libertarian than a Democrat.

Whcih means he gets to be a dick about both sides.

It's part of his shtick. He's got a bit of Myers in him.
His show was called Politically Incorrect before he called the 9/11 hijackers 'brave' because they stay in their missiles as they hit the buildings rather than launching them remotely.
It got him cancelled.

It's part of his shtick. He's got a bit of Myers in him.
His show was called Politically Incorrect before he called the 9/11 hijackers 'brave' because they stay in their missiles as they hit the buildings rather than launching them remotely.
It got him cancelled.

Sontag ripoff, if so

And if the word 'cowardly' is to be used, it might be more aptly applied to those who kill from beyond the range of retaliation, high in the sky, than to those willing to die themselves in order to kill others. In the matter of courage (a morally neutral virtue): Whatever may be said of the perpetrators of Tuesday's slaughter, they were not cowards."

—Susan Sontag, New Yorker Sept. 24th 2001.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

not sure i'd agree with the last statement though.

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/americablog/...06&nva=20080919142706&t=0c49259f9274071bb2c5b

McCain gets Spain mixed up with Latin America. A few times. Having been repeatedly corrected.

Or he possibly wants to bomb Spain.

I'm not sure which. He is certainly pissed about it though. He is certainly tired of Spain or Latin America acting the mickey. Possibly both.

If you listen carefully you can hear him dribbling from the corner of his mouth.

Hold on a second.
The potential vice president has allegedly never heard about the biggest shift in US foreign policy in decades.

And the potential president allegedly doesn't know the difference between Mexico, and Spain... even though... one's called Mexico, and one is called Spain.

I get it. This is a test right? Hehehe, like, how weird can we make my reality seem before everyone jumps out from behind a curtain and roars SUCKERRRRR!!! HAHAHA, you totally fell for that one. Oh man... that was priceless. The look on your face...

Right?
right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back