• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can talk about authoritarianism and militarism and all that. But some of them like Jon Boy there are just crazy in the coconut.

My cousin, a gun-toting right winger in California who spits out the most vicious bile online, believes that gun owners across the USA are a proud militia with their guns cocked, awaiting the muslem hordes who will surely overrun the nation. As a kid (and not too young) in the '60s, he used to bring my older brothers, who grew up in the US, into the toilet after he did a shit to show them his achievement. He also used to play on the vacuum cleaner in the closet, like it was a bomber airplane. These things are not unconnected.

You can talk about authoritarianism and militarism and all that. But some of them like Jon Boy there are just crazy in the coconut.

My cousin, a gun-toting right winger in California who spits out the most vicious bile online, believes that gun owners across the USA are a proud militia with their guns cocked, awaiting the muslem hordes who will surely overrun the nation. As a kid (and not too young) in the '60s, he used to bring my older brothers, who grew up in the US, into the toilet after he did a shit to show them his achievement. He also used to play on the vacuum cleaner in the closet, like it was a bomber airplane. These things are not unconnected.
I can see the Don showcasing his movements

we all have a cousin like that

This political views section is just fascinating. From "Obama is a false God for marxist extremists" to "God has anointed Trump as my forever-king" over the space of about two paragraphs.

John Voight has lost it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's genuinely frightening. I knew Jon boy has never been all there, but fuckin hell.

I have a mate whose dad lives in Florida. He was out there golfing with his dad and his dads mates, and was shocked by how Trumpian they all are. And there's no reasoning with these spoilt gammon boomers like Voight. They do really believe they're under siege and under threat. They really believe that they've earned their millions, that they've worked hard for it.

Give me a Voight film where he's good. I need something to redeem the man. The General doesn't count.

That's genuinely frightening. I knew Jon boy has never been all there, but fuckin hell.

I have a mate whose dad lives in Florida. He was out there golfing with his dad and his dads mates, and was shocked by how Trumpian they all are. And there's no reasoning with these spoilt gammon boomers like Voight. They do really believe they're under siege and under threat. They really believe that they've earned their millions, that they've worked hard for it.

Give me a Voight film where he's good. I need something to redeem the man. The General doesn't count.
Deliverance

I remember chatting to a few US tourists after 2016, they brought up Trump themselves - "So what do you think of the new guy?" kind of thing. We just kind of mumbled "uh, not great, a bit of a character I guess"
"You just don't like him because he's putting America first and you're not used that" was their response.

Yes. We are not used to that.

I remember chatting to a few US tourists after 2016, they brought up Trump themselves - "So what do you think of the new guy?" kind of thing. We just kind of mumbled "uh, not great, a bit of a character I guess"
"You just don't like him because he's putting America first and you're not used that" was their response.

Yes. We are not used to that.
That actually made me lol. Ah, good times.

Also, don't fancy watching Deliverance right now. Is there another film?

Last edited:
That actually made me lol. Ah, good times.

Also, don't fancy watching Deliverance right now. Is there another film?
I watched The Odessa File the other day. Not great but ok.

I watched The Champ years ago and all I can remember is Ricky Schroeder crying going " champ...champ..." so it probably doesn't end well for the champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back