• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He gets so much brain damage, he turns into a normal person?

I wonder if he did start trying to actually do good things, and save the world, how long would the MAGA crew follow him.

The GOP would rein that shit in within days.
Would it matter if it's his second term? I can see him signing executive orders to ban fossil fuels, raise the minimum wage, implement universal health care etc

Would it matter if it's his second term? I can see him signing executive orders to ban fossil fuels, raise the minimum wage, implement universal health care etc

It would be a interesting if the US somehow got a president who only focused their term on improving poor people's standard of life though.

Like, how would impoverished white people in West Virginia, the MAGA underclass, react to free education programs, livable wages, rebuilding of their societies and towns, removal of vampiric businesses, free health care, addiction treatment; if black people got the same thing.

What would the US do if they had a good president, who was able to ram through good policy, unencumbered. How would they react if the boots that they liked to lick: cops and strong men, were taken from them?

What would black communities do if they weren't policed by a violent gang of white supremacists, and just got massive reparative investment?

Like, if every liberal / leftist / whatever fantasy came into effect with a 40 year old Noam Chomsky in charge, what the fuck would people do?

which leads to another question:

Is this utopian idea a pinko liberal thing? Is this indicative of my inner Commie Karen, knowing what other people should want, and inflicting it on people?

You'll take *smack* this fukin *smack* reasonable wage, and this, open your mouth, i said OPEN UP... OPEN UP YOU CUNT.. investment in your community, you'll take this investment, and you'll fucking like it. And you get a public library, a rape crisis center, an abused person's shelter, a national park, a sustainable forestry, and 200, that's right, two fucking hundred, funded wildlife and wetland restoration projects. To. Do. With. What. You. See. Fit.

And don't make me come back here and set up a free community based upgraded internet. Because I will.

chris christie has confirmed that no-one involved in the debate prep for trump wore a mask.
chris christie is now also confirmed positive.

What's fun is watching senior Republicans change the conversation from nothing to worry about, it's only affecting the weak people, directly to we're all in this together now that it directly affects them.

Vile sacks of shit. I wonder if any of them will actually die, a lot of them are ancient and/or overweight.

A source familiar with the President's health told the White House pool on background that "the President's vitals over last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We are still not on a clear path to a full recovery."

Just moments ago, Trump's physician Dr. Sean Conley said in a news conference that "this morning the President is doing very well."

CNN is seeking further clarification from the White House regarding the comment.

What's fun is watching senior Republicans change the conversation from nothing to worry about, it's only affecting the weak people, directly to we're all in this together now that it directly affects them.

Vile sacks of shit. I wonder if any of them will actually die, a lot of them are ancient and/or overweight.
i am enjoying the notion that they're desperate to have war room meetings about what to do but are paranoid about actually meeting. like that scene from the thing.

The president is "doing very well".

This reminds me of that classic Spitting Image sketch from many years ago about Pik Botha (I think) being rushed to hospital but pronounced dead on arrival. Doctors later described his condition as "satisfactory".

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but that looks a lot like a morph cut to me when he talks about therapeutics at about 1.05. Not sure what that means but they’ve presented this as an unedited address - my guess he had a coughing fit and had to pick

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah he kind of reflexives a bit like he is going to barf around that point but I don't think it is cut or "morphed" whatever that is.

Yeah he kind of reflexives a bit like he is going to barf around that point but I don't think it is cut or "morphed" whatever that is.

220px-Morph-NMM-Bradford.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back