• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some lunatic on Twitter says it has to be real because they've launched the doomsday planes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyway, looking forward to the Dems suspending the election out of fairness in the most Democratic party move possible.

could the US survive a result where the republicans can only win via a court battle?
Yes it happened in 2000 and everyone agreed not to talk about it. The most important thing is that the integrity of the system be maintained and respected, see also Democratic Iowa Caucus results 2020.

Last edited:
Some lunatic on Twitter says it has to be real because they've launched the doomsday planes

Anyway, looking forward to the Dems suspending the election out of fairness in the most Democratic party move possible.

Yes it happened in 2000 and everyone agreed not to talk about it. The most important thing is that the integrity of the system be maintained and respected, see also Democratic Iowa Caucus results 2020.

Carole Cadawalladr retweeting this now 🙄

The group chat is kicking off right now. The lefties sneering/gloating; the righties saying things like "typical lefties, wishing ill on others".

According to yer man up there they (and all military aircraft) normally fly with their their identifier thingy turned off so, you know, people don't know where they are. They turned it on so people know they're in the air and are reminded not to launch an all out nuclear attack on the USA because Trump has COVID.

I mean, I was hovering above the red button and all. You?

Anyway, here's me hearing Trump has Covid

pkepa318rmoz.jpg

this really is just like one of those movies which promises flash bang action and cliffhangers, and you really just want to skip to the end to find out which of the big stars the director had the guts to kill off for the sake of the story.

It's hard to know which is worse, Trump is the God King here to save us from the pedophile cabal Dems or Trump is an unwitting Russian agent doing the bidding of Comrade Putin through the sheer power of memes on Facebook.

Can you die of Schadenfreude?

I said it much earlier but I’ll say it again;

Trump will find a way to postpone elections when it dawns on him that his campaign isn’t going great and he’s losing potential votes.
I think this covid pandemic was potentially playing into that.
And now that apparently he’s testing positive?looking more like it every day!

he’ll postpone until early next year and continue to kick the can down the road.
I don’t think he’s allowed to serve more than two terms though, legally.
Not that rules have ever stopped him before mind you.

hello official Dictatorship

He can’t do more than two terms, and he can’t unilaterally decide to postpone the election as he just doesn’t have the authority to make that call (as I understand it anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back