True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

So there was a ton of info in that new episode.
The jump in time was cool, as was the shift in roles.

THought Woodrough's acting was fucking great in that scene with his Ma. Was surprising as he seemed to be his wooden self in the scene with the actress.

The threads seem to be coming together between Caspere's death, the land deal, the missing girl the sex parties.

Can anyone remember how they came to visit Pitlor in the 2nd episode. Was that one of the places on Caspere's GPS? Just trying to remember if that was related directly to Caspere or the missing girl.

I'm guessing now that Blake is probably the crow man? Or maybe the Mayor's son?

it felt like a bit of a weird mishmash to me

and also like everyone was constantly on the verge of fluffing their lines

Farrell's accent went a bit wobbly during the custody hearing scene. The scenes with him and his ex don't work. He's much better when he's menacing people and exchanging smouldering looks with Bezzerides.

Thought he was good in the "Frank set me up" scene.
Ooooooh what's he gonna do to Frank?

This is a general observation but I've noticed increasingly more and more that that while reading an article or "think piece" the thought comes to mind "I bet this was written by a woman", and 90% of the time I'm correct. I'm not sure if that is relevant.......I dunno.......I'm not trying to be sexist anyway.

I'm not sure what my point is, I have some trouble following this season as well but I'm just holding onto my patience for it all the tie together in the last few episodes. This season has had some frustrations; mostly Frank and Paul scenes just seem to slow everything waaaaay down. Especially Frank's scenes. There needs to be some pay off with those characters big time!

This is a general observation but I've noticed increasingly more and more that that while reading an article or "think piece" the thought comes to mind "I bet this was written by a woman", and 90% of the time I'm correct.

I'm not sure what my point is, I have some trouble following this season as well but I'm just holding onto my patience for it all the tie together in the last few episodes. This season has had some frustrations; mostly Frank and Paul scenes just seem to slow everything waaaaay down. Especially Frank's scenes. There needs to be some pay off with those characters big time!
My thinking is, if you don’t like it don’t watch it, rather than write a stupid “OMG I’m so confused” think piece on it…

This latest episode has been my favourite since the first two.

I wonder what’s on the hard drive…

Bets our plucky young True Detectives stumble across an Eyes Wide Shut style orgy next week…

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back