True Detective Season 2 (2 Viewers)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
“Literally, not a single rumour about casting that has been printed anywhere has any truth to it whatsoever,” Pizzolatto said at a press conference at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. “I mean that literally. I’ve seen entertainment reporters say ‘My sources say . . . ‘ There are no sources. There’s me and two other guys and they don’t even know what I’m doing.”

To be clear. No one has been cast?

“No!,” Pizzolatto says with a laugh. “I’ve talked to one person about it, possibly, and that has been it. We haven’t cast anybody. I have a secret list and that’s it.”

Banff World Media Festival: No truth to casting rumours about second season of True Detective, says creator Nic Pizzolatto | Calgary Herald

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/exclusive-william-friedkin-has-met-with-true-detective-creator-nic-pizzolatto-potentially-in-mix-for-season-2-20140709

William Friedkin has been offered the gig of directing some of season two (it's going to be multiple directors). He's considering it.

Also I'm betting now that McConaughey returns for season two in a new role.
Jesus, Friedkin is directing another deep south based thing. Fuck just when my stomach stopped churning over Killer Joe.

Which if you haven't seen. See it now. Also if you're addicted to KFC and want to quit using the the sharp shock method, see it now.

He's not definitely doing it but it seems it's been offered to him.
There will be multiple directors though.

Some casting announcements are expected "in the next week," according to Lombardo.

Meanwhile, Lombardo has read the first two scripts of the new season, which will reportedly feature four main characters and be set in California, and he set some high expectations.

“I hate to jinx it, but they are more exciting than the first season," he said. "Nic [Pizzolatto]’s an incredibly talented writer and he’s blown us away with the first two episodes."

'True Detective' Season 2 Cast 'Will Be Well-Known Names,' Says HBO

pharell and clumsy colin

Action_Biker_Coverart.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back