Trekkies anonymous (2 Viewers)

Re: Worf

oh shit said:
remember the romulans fired their dead commander at the enterprise, along with a nuclear bomb, and they were actually worried by it, and probably scotty had to get the engines working at the last minute or something?
fucksake
FUCK SAKE
i love those made up endings that get the crew out of a scrape in the nick of time

"oh, all they had to do was REVERSE THE POLARITY of the engines! why didnt i think of that?"

remember the time they kept crashing into some other ship, blowing up and dying, and then starting over? but each time they could kinda remember doing everything before until they figured it out? and then at the end they missed the other ship? and who was flying it but fucking FRAISER!!!

image072.jpg

tachion pulses always came in handy too. you'd think they would've just been emitting them the whole time just in case. but they'd probably rip the fabric of the time-space continuuuuum. anomoly.

Alan Remorse said:
but seriously, did anyone like alexander?

god, remember that episode where the enterprise was taken over by the ferengi and it was up to the kids to save the day???

nnnnggg

was that the episode where picard got stuck in the creche and had the kids singing frere jacques while climbing up the turbolift shaft? that was a cool episode. john ross from dallas was wussy (or maybe that was a different episode :confused: ) and some girl was cool. alexander was shit enough i suppose, but wesley crusher?! i'd like to smack him around the loading bay and then open the forcefields on him while i held onto a ladder near the controls.

did anybody see the episode where three ambassadors from some strange new world were sent to find out about 3 emotions they couldnt experience themselves? they took an emotion each and set about researching it without telling the crew of the enterprise. one of them had to check out anger and his job was to piss worf off as much as possible. it was class!

Worf said:
You, sir, are an insultingly pompous fool, and were you not an ambassador
I would disembowel you right here.

Re: Kirk vs. Pickard?

where have you been, star trek: the next generation threads?!!.|..|

picard is obviously the best by far. i passed him on the street once and he's tiny.

yeah that was cool! all the chocolate.
whoopi goldberg though. no need. none at all.
if you were going to attempt a hostile takeover of the enterprise you just had to wait until they all headed out on the piss at the end of each shift, then lock them in the fucking boozer
SOOO UN LIKE LY

I loved the old holodeck. When I was in school they always told me never to end a story with "...but then suddenly he woke up and it was all a dream!" Yet how many times did they do mad shit in TNG only to explain it all away as a bit holodeck messin about.

Also,was Worf the Trek equivalent of Mr. T or what? Not just the blackness and the jewelry... but the total "let's kick their ASS NOW!" attitude he had in almost every situation.

Piccard: This planet is in deep shit! Suggestions?
Riker: We should negotiate with the planet's elders?
Troy: We must empathise with their struggle?
Data: We should regenerate the planet's atmosphere by doing something really clever?
Worf: LET'S BLOW THEIR SHIT UP!!!

I think at this stage we should be grateful for them both, after witnessing the pandering to minorities in latter series - sisko (black), janeway (gee) and scott bakula (retarded).

oh shit said:
remember the time they kept crashing into some other ship, blowing up and dying, and then starting over? but each time they could kinda remember doing everything before until they figured it out? and then at the end they missed the other ship? and who was flying it but fucking FRAISER!!!

that episode was totally amazing,

hahah remember that episode in the first season where they visited planet populated by people in togas? and wesley broke a glass house and was sentenced to death

KILL THE FUCKER!!!

Sisko was pretty consistently cool, though. Anyone want to explain to me how moany-hole bitch-face god-i-hate-her Kira was able to beat up a Klingon who's dick is bigger than her leg? Always wondered that.

GrRrrrR said:
Sisko was pretty consistently cool, though. Anyone want to explain to me how moany-hole bitch-face god-i-hate-her Kira was able to beat up a Klingon who's dick is bigger than her leg? Always wondered that.

ya that was retarded. but the klingons were eventually made out to be a race of moron savages with no fighting skills but slow brute force.

GrRrrrR said:
Anyone want to explain to me how moany-hole bitch-face god-i-hate-her Kira was able to beat up a Klingon who's dick is bigger than her leg?

I think the more pertinent question there is what you were doing watching Deep Space Nine in the first place.

(If it ain't The Next Generation I don't give a good god damn!)

Alan Remorse said:
that episode was totally amazing,

hahah remember that episode in the first season where they visited planet populated by people in togas? and wesley broke a glass house and was sentenced to death

KILL THE FUCKER!!!

now that's what i call zero tolerance
i learned so much about social morality from star trek.
i saw every episode of TNG at least three times between the ages of 10 and 14

avernus said:
ya that was retarded. but the klingons were eventually made out to be a race of moron savages with no fighting skills but slow brute force.

remember the TNG crew got a virus that made them 'de-volve' into earlier forms of their speices? and worf turned into this fucking massive black beetle-lion type thing? and deanna troy was a frog? and dwayne schultz became a fucking human spider?!
fine that he isn't actually a human or whatever, but they should have thought of that before calling the character 'reg'

jesus

man, remember Q???

he was my idol for so many years

was there ever a first episode of a show that was better than "encounter at farpoint"??

Here now, the last season or two of DS9 was actually pretty fine trek for the most part (except for the afoermentioned Kira gets in touch with her feelings episodes). Miles O'Brien and Worf! The Defiant!(Most H'on-ourable ship EVER.) RAMMING SPEED!

i think my biggest problem with the later series of star trek was that i'd turned 15, started drinking, started a band, and had kissed a few girls.
ah well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back