Trekkies anonymous (1 Viewer)

Re: Worf

Hmmmm

ian_anderson_picard.jpg

Re: Kirk vs. Pickard?

remember the time data found his ma, only it was just a robot version of his ma? then his brother was there and he was a criminal mastermind?
then a few years later his brother became the boss of some crazy borgs, who'd gone nuts after 'hugh' came back?
that was excellent.

yeah they rounded off series well. 'best of both worlds' scared the shite outtta me... and then you had to wait six months for a resolution. arrgh!

Beverly Crusher vs. Deanna Troi

It's got to be Beverly...right?

I loved the "forbidden love" thing she had going with Picard, especially in the episode where their minds were connected and they could hear each other's thoughts.

Troi didn't have much going for her except cleavage.

"I'm sensing a lot of rage from this murderours race of blood-sucking wampyrs."

Yeah, no shit

Re: Beverly Crusher vs. Deanna Troi

Bellatrix said:
It's got to be Beverly...right?

I loved the "forbidden love" thing she had going with Picard, especially in the episode where their minds were connected and they could hear each other's thoughts.

Troi didn't have much going for her except cleavage.

"I'm sensing a lot of rage from this murderours race of blood-sucking wampyrs."

Yeah, no shit
put crusher troi into google image search, check the 1st picture second row. wow

Re: Kirk vs. Pickard?

Any excuse to have two Brent Spiners really, wasn't it? He musta been a panto actor in a past life. Remember when he had that weird thing on his forehead and multiple personalities after that 'probe' zapped him?
Remember the time he 'probed' Ms. Yar?

haha. jesus..

some bastard posted a link here before that led to a page of naked, hard-on wielding men dressed* as klingons. disturbing! :D

* and by dressed of course I mean that mars bar forehead shit etc.

plug said:
when in space... you might as well try to score with an alien.

gates mcfadden. second best name ever. after "brent spiner" of course. brent spiner... wtf!? :D

hahaaha, all the next generation gang have hilarioous names

michael dorn, johnaton frakes. colm meany, whoppi.................

oh shit said:
i love how they used the same klingons in loadsa different roles, remember worf (or someone looking EXACTLY LIKE HIM) was kirk's lawyer in star trek 6? I MEAN HELLLLLLOOOO, we're NERRRRDS here.
[almost as bad as 'tom paris' being a completely different guy in wesley crushers academy class.]
FUCK.
It was worf, I had to check the credits after to make 100% sure and indeed it was, should have sues them for the eye strain after trying to read credits on a portable telly

haha it's amazing how many closet ST fans have emerged since this became the nerd forum.

i'll start:
i'm bernard, and i like star trek. it began when i was about 7, i used to watch land of the giants, lost in space, and that other one every week. then i saw star trek the original series and was blown away. at first i didnt make the connection with TNG, which struck me as shite, but once i did i got really into both.
we got satellite tv when i was 11. sky one showed the entire TNG series from start to present (as it was then) every weekday at 5pm. when they ran out of star trek, they did it with quantum leap, then back to star trek.
i had nothing better to do!
i haven't watched star trek in about 6 years, but sometimes, late at night when i'm feeling down or particularly lonely, they show re-runs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back