Trekkies anonymous (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
hypothetical question - if you lived on Turkana V, would you have taken part in the gang rape of Tasha Jar?
honestly.

Mondobrutale is the halitosis of Thumped.

By the by, when you de-rep me, how's about this time you use your actual moniker instead of ~ramps. It's less tawdry that way. Cheers.

and maybe if you werne't such a cheap jewbird bitch, you'd subscribe and i wouldn't have to leave my name when i'm de-repping you!

JESUS CHRIST

ha!

spock1.jpg

yeh canna change the laws of physics,
laws of physics, laws of physics,
yeh canna change the laws of physics,
laws of physics, jim

http://home.wanadoo.nl/~sytze/sttrekkin/vidtrekkin.rm

Re: Kirk vs. Pickard?

fucking Next Generation was fucking amazing. Data was probably one of the best characters of all time. Brent Spiner is a yokel in real life, which makes him probably the best actor in the world.

Obviously TNG had some dreadful 'soul searching' bulshit episodes and 'charting nebula' crap, but when it was good it was amazing.

by the by - if barkley wasnt human, then what the fuck was he? I loved that Riker became a neanderthal in a star fleet uniform. it was like 2% change for him, while others were spinning webs or living underwater. would have been pretty cool if they all only half re-evolved and the series continued. that'd have been amazing.

best thing Sisco ever did was dig Q in the face. His stupid son pissed me off. and Oddo didnt do nearly enough melting for a mala man. Ultimately though Sisco was an over acting breathy lump of crap for a captain. He was good at the start, but the show was doomed by the premise - "Theres a Wormhole, right? and each week it will provide a sexier and more dangerous enemy or problem for the crew of DS9 to deal with....this shit writes itself!"

Maybe, but DS9 had what Enterprise sadly lacked..
WARS.
SPACESHIPS BLASTING EACH OTHER.
LOADSA KLINGONS.
Did I mention WARS? INTERSELLAR WARS???

There was more tension watching Bakula's face slowly fold in upon itself than in the entire series of enterprise.

Bellatrix said:
I think the more pertinent question there is what you were doing watching Deep Space Nine in the first place.

(If it ain't The Next Generation I don't give a good god damn!)

i could never get into DS9 either, far too many ferenghi and cardassians. i always liked the bajorans(bajor? bajora?) though. one of my favourite episodes was the second last one (i think) where Ro Laren betrayed picard and the federation by skuppering the federations plans to make a treaty with the cardassians and running off to join the maquis. that was cool. remember at the end of TNG the federation was getting very corrupt and turning bad? did they follow up on that in DS9? the episode where ro laren and geordie got stuck in some kind of warp where everyone thought they were dead but they werent and they were being chased around the enterprise by a romulan i think it was. i actually have yet to see the latest ST. only really like TNG.

hmmm, other great moments... the holodeck episode where moriarty got control of the ship was class, and they sorted it by saving him and the missus in a little mini holodeck.... and the one where the went back and met mark twain in san francisco... rikers sex tourism holidays on rhysa 4 (?s)... guinan and her synthahol... the cool episode where everyone got addicted to that weird game...

Did anyone even watch that?
Saw the first episode and some shower scene thing with the Sexy Vulcan™.
I get the impression I saw all the best bits.

remember when Barkley was nailing Troi on the holodeck? and when he was caught they strung him up like a pervert. as if they all werent nailing their colleagues in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back