Tony Blair vs Ireland (1 Viewer)

What was the name of that plank that used to play for Hull and then went to America? Remember? He was a plank. Got a call up around the time of Leon Best. Not great days.

What was the name of that plank that used to play for Hull and then went to America? Remember? He was a plank. Got a call up around the time of Leon Best. Not great days.

Caleb Folan a.k.a. the beanpole scourge of the Italian defence in 2009, he seemed to fall off the face of the earth rapidly after that campaign though. I thought Leon Best would be quite useful for us, had a decent few months at Newcastle but injuries apparently set him back a long way.

Caleb Folan a.k.a. the beanpole scourge of the Italian defence in 2009, he seemed to fall off the face of the earth rapidly after that campaign though. I thought Leon Best would be quite useful for us, had a decent few months at Newcastle but injuries apparently set him back a long way.
Leon's goals to game ratio is pretty poor, but he's only 28 now. He looked okay. Better than Walters, you'd have thought, but obviously not.

What is it Walters does?

Story breaking tonight, Irish papers saying that a member of the Irish party hit a fan in Poartmarnock tonight.

English papers naming names. And they're naming exactly who you might think might hit a fan.
Keano?

At least it's one are where we have a bit of depth. I'd go with Quinn & Gibson and throw Hendrick on later in the game. Must be a bit of a relief secretly for McCarthy, I'd imagine tomorrow wouldn't have been a lot of fun for him. McGeady's been around a bit longer (plus I'd say the opposition fan abuse you get in Russia makes whatever the Scots can manage look childlish), I'm sure he'll be able to handle it.

Why would you start with Quinn over Hendrick, more defensive cover?
Yeah, just more robust and I think more suited to a dogfight, I reckon Hendrick will be more effective later in the game when it's stretched out a bit and he can get a bit more time on the ball.

Is there anything to be said for bringing Fat Andy back?
Still injured, I think.. Forest have been nosediving without him.

Yeah, just more robust and I think more suited to a dogfight, I reckon Hendrick will be more effective later in the game when it's stretched out a bit and he can get a bit more time on the ball.

I'd prefer we play our best players, which is Gibson and Hendrick. A bit more guile about us. Me and Kerr have the same formation for the win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back