Tom Petty (1 Viewer)

in fairness to Tom Petty, i really liked his lead playing last night.

the point was rammed, felt weird being at a gig with that many people. the band were deadly.

wan tom petty. i'm broke now.

i had to go. the Heartbreakers were a staple of my summer holidays growing up, being driven around ireland with a trailer tent.
was pretty sweet seeing the age gap in the punters, from litte kids to folks well into their late 50s.

not many bells and whistles to the stage, 4 screens above the band. just 2 hours of the hits with a couple of tunes i didnt recognise.

only my second time at the new Point. it is a bit big isnt it, but the sound was really good. i was sitting up the back so it was an unusual gig experience.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was sitting beside the Big Lebowski. The old curmudgeon didn't clap the entire concert and just uttered "rubbish" after every song.

i had to go. the Heartbreakers were a staple of my summer holidays growing up, being driven around ireland with a trailer tent.
was pretty sweet seeing the age gap in the punters, from litte kids to folks well into their late 50s.

My bus home got caught in the crowd leaving, a stupid oversight on my part as I could have taken another bus, but from the crowd I couldn't fathom who was playing. There were literally everyone from little kids to the elderly there.

this video used to freak me out as a kid. not sure why. tom petty is ace. my dad used to play tom petty in the car on summer holidays to france

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was sitting beside the Big Lebowski. The old curmudgeon didn't clap the entire concert and just uttered "rubbish" after every song.

That was me. You should have said hello.

That was me. You should have said hello.

Really I thought you looked more like this

220px-Th%C3%A9oden600ppx.png

than this

Big_Lebowski.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back