Timetable for Electric Picnic (2 Viewers)

moc said:
shock horror... flaming lips singer spotted in mcdonalds this morning...

coyner.jpg

i was only there to give out about their staff policies and other left wing shit.
does he only own one suit?

Stan Bowles said:
Well they've only had one live show for the last seven years, I can only presume the same applies for their clothing.
zing!

lets not forget that someone from thumped frequents the capitalist whore that is mcd's.

tsk.

I am fond of McDonalds on occasion, I don't give a fuck if yiz all know. In fact I near to cried yesterday because my hangover demanded a Big Mac and there was none to be had in Portlaois.

Hector Grey said:
zing!

lets not forget that someone from thumped frequents the capitalist whore that is mcd's.

tsk.

kirstie said:
I am fond of McDonalds on occasion, I don't give a fuck if yiz all know. In fact I near to cried yesterday because my hangover demanded a Big Mac and there was none to be had in Portlaois.
am the onny on eleft who refuses to feed the monster. i didn't even pay into the festival. and big macs??? now, if james blunt were hear i'd ask him about the nutritional value of a big mac. he'd know. he was in the army.

Big Macs. Yum. YUM YUM YUM.

Hector Grey said:
am the onny on eleft who refuses to feed the monster. i didn't even pay into the festival. and big macs??? now, if james blunt were hear i'd ask him about the nutritional value of a big mac. he'd know. he was in the army.

ah yeah I like them too. But sometimes, especially after you've posioned yisserself with million pints o chemical soaked piss, i.e. Budweiser, you need the evil to fight the evil.
Hector Grey said:
pies and mash. yum yum yum.

kirstie said:
ah yeah I like them too. But sometimes, especially after you've posioned yisserself with million pints o chemical soaked piss, i.e. Budweiser, you need the evil to fight the evil.
hum. mash is the ultimate hangover food. for me.
quorn is a contraceptive, i've been told.
i thought i'd add that in there... for no real reason...

not much mash available at 11am yesterday in PortLAOS.

So Supermacs it was. Blurrnldf;sifbewuo4037584065496ugh

Hector Grey said:
hum. mash is the ultimate hangover food. for me.
quorn is a contraceptive, i've been told.
i thought i'd add that in there... for no real reason...

kirstie said:
not much mash available at 11am yesterday in PortLAOS.

So Supermacs it was. Blurrnldf;sifbewuo4037584065496ugh
budwieser, supermacs, you had quite the weekend didn't you.
i had a couple of guiness last night, which were stinky, and teh odd mojito, but of course. took it real easy i did. for me, the real pleasure was in the blag.

I did.

We also stayed in a B&B that was a candidate for the Life Laundry. Rarely have I seen a house so stuffed with crap. All the childer of the house were grown up and gone but all their things remained in their rooms, which were like mausoleum's to 1980's taste. One displayed a dual obsession with Jon Bon Jovi and Volkswagen Beatles, it also contained a giant pair of clogs, 45,000 teddies, a cup collection, a pierrot lamp and 5 beds. By comparison our room was tame, we just had a huge old Hifi and lots of chests of drawers in with us.

Hector Grey said:
budwieser, supermacs, you had quite the weekend didn't you.

i had a couple of guiness last night, which were stinky, and teh odd mojito, but of course. took it real easy i did. for me, the real pleasure was in the blag.

On the drinks front, 3 litre bladders of Rosé were €40 and somewhat more palatable than Buttweiser.

Anyone else see this - members of Kraftwerk kept leaving their posts :eek: to whisper to each other in real life.

Hell-OOO guys - Yahoo Messenger

kirstie said:
I did.

We also stayed in a B&B that was a candidate for the Life Laundry. Rarely have I seen a house so stuffed with crap. All the childer of the house were grown up and gone but all their things remained in their rooms, which were like mausoleum's to 1980's taste. One displayed a dual obsession with Jon Bon Jovi and Volkswagen Beatles, it also contained a giant pair of clogs, 45,000 teddies, a cup collection, a pierrot lamp and 5 beds. By comparison our room was tame, we just had a huge old Hifi and lots of chests of drawers in with us.

Man, the one weekend I go away and the mammy rents out my fucking room! Money grabbing bitch!

I HATE U MOM

i wear nike too. not really buh...

m(a)cdonalds is cheap. very cheap. yes because there's no actual food in it but sure whatayagonnado

Hector Grey said:
zing!

tsk.

kirstie said:
yeah the weather was ace. We only went for the sahurdahyyy like. Booze was budweiser piss, we got some MDMA. Bodytonic held a RAVE LIKE LADS in the car park after Kraftwerk finished but I'd about 60 thousand pints of BUD LIKE LADS in me at that stage so we tottered back to the 'B&B' (I use this term loosely) to collapse. Apparently it was deadly though, mates who went fell in the door at 9.30am yesterday morning and said it was only rapid.

i can officially confirm that it was.

Best Festival I've been at,though i havent been to many.

Highlights for me were Arcade Fire-amazing atmosphere, Flaming Lips and there ability to make everyone feel involved was great way to end saturday too.
Sound in tents was suprisingly good...really enjoyed both the chalets and the redneckS and the last half hour of Kraftwork.
Saw some good new bands too, Husky Rescue were sweet and the singer was a complete Fox, she was defo checkin me out too but so was the spinal tap lookin bass player.

Nick Cave was deadly and on a personal note blagging in for free in the back of an Ice Cream van on Saturday and berating the tawdry slut compering the cinema tent until she put DIG back on after Bosco left me with a great sense of victory.

Security were so very friendly as were most people down there. didnt get angry once til an old grey haired smelly hippy started trouble down the front during Nick Cave. was so close to not having "one of my episodes" til he came along with his elbows and face.

all in all a great weekend though, even without MDMA

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back