Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

Dennis Alcapone cancelled too I think - I was sitting around waiting for him to come on for ages, now and again I'd hear "Dennis Alcapone" coming from the stage and look around and there would be some guy doing ragga chat over "A message to you rudi". And then the Stereo MCs came on

Latex lizzie said:
Surprise interesting band that won me over was "who made who."

only caught the end of their set. There were five people looking at them at the start and about 2,000 by the end. the seemed blown away by the response and kept smiling and having fun with the crowd.
Is that the three lads from denmark who did covers of Satisfaction and that tune off the denims ad? I dragged all the lads in to see them as i kinda felt sorry for them with nobody watching them. Thought they were the worst band all weekend.

And alan, dish that shit. I saw Battle drinking a beer saturday evening - HE MUST PAY!

Funniest part for me was when Kraftwerk switched to being robots.. the mushroomers behind me nearly crapped themselves when the curtains went back..

'the arms.. holy fuck.. look at their arms!!'

Overall for me.. - best festival I've been to in about ten years that.. magic..

beetleonitsback said:
really? hector grey made me go and see them and i thought it was contrived mtv haircut rock for wimps and posers, and i'm right about everything, so obviously you have no ears.

up yours grandad. You're just past it. * inhales deeply off cigarette, and blows it out in a super cool posery way while shaking leg *

savage wekend.
saw:
Matthew Herbert Big Band
Arcade Fire
Flaming Lips
Bit Of Kraftwerk
The Redneck Manifesto
Toots & The Maytals
Lemonjelly
Nick Cave

savage. best weekend in a long time. well set up. Great food/drink/drugs/people.

and it was my birthday on Saturday. i had a fantastic time

TenRabbits said:
Funniest part for me was when Kraftwerk switched to being robots.. the mushroomers behind me nearly crapped themselves when the curtains went back..

'the arms.. holy fuck.. look at their arms!!'

Overall for me.. - best festival I've been to in about ten years that.. magic..

The robots were insanely cool - best thing of the weekend.

penexpers said:
The robots were insanely cool - best thing of the weekend.

I saw kraftwerk and have no recollection of the robots thing. what happened exactly?

I saw arcade fire too who were good. also had a sausage roll which was good. also told one of the girls from the Chalets that I "fancy the crap out of her" also kept waking up in my tent because everyone who wlked by had a fit of laughter because it was so badly set up. It looked like I set it up in an airplane, got into it and jumped at at 30000feet and wherever I landed I just left it there

das funkinstein said:
last years fuck ups x twice the capacity x 2 days = negative fun

does anyone think that they are not going to fuck up this year even more than last year?

looks like they showed me!
had almost no hastle with EP. bars seamed to run well. managed to miss mathew herbet again and mix master mike.
kraftwerk were amazing, they were the main reason i went.

das funkinstein said:
wow how did you miss that ? there were clearly robots on stage.
they all worked this time unlike the olympia where one jammed.

knowing me, I was probably facing the wrong way or something. was their visual show like the side of a tent much?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
And alan, dish that shit. I saw Battle drinking a beer saturday evening - HE MUST PAY!
right so...

so there we were watching flaming lips, and everybody was having a good time and nobody was acting the maggot. next thing i feel someone leaning on me so much that they were practically lying on top of me. i look around and it's mr battle. i wasnt sure if it was him, until some spastic girl who was standing next to me (who had spent the whole time screaming at the flaming lips to "come on" while they were setting up) called him over. next thing he just starts going completely mental, just elbowing and punching everyone around him, while screaming "yeeeeaaaahhh fuckers"... he was clearly buzzing off his tits. he elbows me and pushes past, and shoved my girlfriend so hard she fell over.

meh, not too spectacular, but he still acted like a cunt.

please dont beat me pete

Alan Remorse said:
right so...

so there we were watching flaming lips, and everybody was having a good time and nobody was acting the maggot. next thing i feel someone leaning on me so much that they were practically lying on top of me. i look around and it's mr battle. i wasnt sure if it was him, until some spastic girl who was standing next to me (who had spent the whole time screaming at the flaming lips to "come on" while they were setting up) called him over. next thing he just starts going completely mental, just elbowing and punching everyone around him, while screaming "yeeeeaaaahhh fuckers"... he was clearly buzzing off his tits. he elbows me and pushes past, and shoved my girlfriend so hard she fell over.

meh, not too spectacular, but he still acted like a cunt.

please dont beat me pete
Moderators!! That's slander right there that is. you should be ashamed etc etc.

he's the singer from kerbdog/wilt

apparently a cunt

but seriously, am i the only one who saw dj format? that shit was unbelievable!!

Alan Remorse said:
he's the singer from kerbdog/wilt

apparently a cunt

but seriously, am i the only one who saw dj format? that shit was unbelievable!!

i hear he uses funk samples. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back