Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse said:
he's the singer from kerbdog/wilt

apparently a cunt

but seriously, am i the only one who saw dj format? that shit was unbelievable!!
DJ format was better than i expected, and i had pretty high hopes. Abdominal hit every fuckin syllabol and the four decks format was working off were put to serious use. Incredible stuff. If you've not heard his albums i'd reccomend Music For The Mature B-Boy over the new one, i can email it you if you fancy.

i reckon i'll probably buy them altogether, he deserves my money after that set

do the albums have the rapping on them?

The blonde from the Human League...i've been daydreaming about her. God, she was fine.:eek: .|..|

Wow, on the back of the Kraftwerk show I went out and spent €50 buying the Minimum Maximum live album on vinyl. Totally worth it.

:) :heart: .|..| arcade fire's last 2 songs, noodles, flaming lips, campsite on saturday night, lcd sndsystm, noodles, nick cave, mdma, no pye's, nice weather, met loads of folk i hadnt met in ages + good organizination n stuff

:mad: !bog :( only arriving at 8 ish on sat, thus missing most of arcade fire, missing kraftwerk (completely forgot they were still on after FL), sleeping all day on sunday (11 - 5), being too weak and tired to go up the front at lcd, not booing lames cunt, chai wallah (full of rubbish idiots) campsite on sunday night, almost forgot my new most hated band of all time ever AUDIO BULLYS
fucking idiot music for spa's.

looks like i had a shit time.

penexpers said:
Wow, on the back of the Kraftwerk show I went out and spent €50 buying the Minimum Maximum live album on vinyl. Totally worth it.

Saw that for sale in town. Very pricey. Settled for the CD version instead - for the first time in relation to a Kraftwerk purchase.

Good pressing I take it?

getting goosebumps just looking at those photos

my ears felt like they had had sex after kraftwerk
and very satisfying it was too

nlgbbbblth said:
Saw that for sale in town. Very pricey. Settled for the CD version instead - for the first time in relation to a Kraftwerk purchase.

Good pressing I take it?

Yep, it sounds bloody marvellous and the vinyl feels really solid.

howdy ,

for anyone wondering about Vitallic not playing in our tent on saturday unfortunately he had a last minute problem with his laptop that he couldnt fix. Everyone was gutted particularly himself and for the problem to arise at such short notice was a real pain in the arse. it meant laurent garnier got to play a little longer though , so not all bad.

fantastic weekend btw - best one we've ever had the pleasure of being part of. roll on 2006 ...

t

nEiLo said:

so funny.. the last time they played you posted up a link to that site and the photos look exactly the same! I kinda felt that way about Kraftwerk to be honest. Seen em once and it was amazing.seen the second half of them at electric p. and meh, glad I went to see the lips. What a show.

Alan Remorse said:
i reckon i'll probably buy them altogether, he deserves my money after that set

do the albums have the rapping on them?
Yeah, the new one has the two lads, called if you can't join 'em, beat 'em. The one before only has abdominal, who was on the right, but also loads of other guests, including a wikked track with Jurassic 5.

Latex lizzie said:
so funny.. the last time they played you posted up a link to that site and the photos look exactly the same! I kinda felt that way about Kraftwerk to be honest. Seen em once and it was amazing.seen the second half of them at electric p. and meh, glad I went to see the lips. What a show.

i'm never talking to you again.:mad:

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Yeah, the new one has the two lads, called if you can't join 'em, beat 'em. The one before only has abdominal, who was on the right, but also loads of other guests, including a wikked track with Jurassic 5.
in fairness, it's all about abdominal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back