Thumped is starting to really piss me off. (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
There's so much fuckin bitterness, back-stabbing, sarcasm, begrudgery, cockiness etc going on.
There's things people do regularly here that I don't like - being hostile to outsiders and behaving like a mob are the main offenders - but cockiness? Wow, I think that's the one thing you very rarely find here. Part of the reason I'm so fond of the place.
Who cares what's said on thumped? I do.

Pantone247 said:
cuase what you said is

"boo hoo, boo hoo, why can't we all be friends"

the close window button is on the top left of the browser if yer really that upset with us all.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are they giving you nastiness lessons as part of your induction in your new workplace? Why can't we all be friends? Well?

egg_ said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are they giving you nastiness lessons as part of your induction in your new workplace? Why can't we all be friends? Well?

Sorry Egg, but I don't see the point of starting a thread like this. If anyone has a big old bee in their bonnet about Thumped why start a whingy thread with some vauge references to some grey area incidents. Then make some "smart" bizzare school bus remarks?

Why not just go somewhere else to discuss music, or why not complain to pete, or why not actually high light some actualy incidents that have bugged you?

I don't think I'm being nasty here.

And I don't think my job has anything to do with anything.

i fucking love chili. it actually makes me happy... gleeful and stuff. it send me into a happy spiral. beer? that's fucking gross. you need paprika, cayenne, chili and cumin. and you cook the spices first. it's all about blending them right. if you don't got that down, your chili is piss. i challenge anyone to a chili cooking comp. ANYONE.
snakybus said:
all this talk of chili

I think I'll have some this evening

I always put beer in my chili, yum

Thomas Brunkard said:
Seriously though, where is the love?

Hey, this is kind of funny. Like, ironic. Like, you're a fucking hypocrite trying to be all nice and cool and then heading off back to other messageboards and saying things about thumped like:

"The opinions of 20 people that go to Whelans and gratuitously fellate each other are irrelevant"

[...]

"The opinions of 40 crusty has-beens that try and escape the daily drudge of their existence by growling at each other online are irrelevant"

[...]

"These type of people group together and talk shit about wank--indulgent -noise 'music'"

Sayin.

Pantone247. said:
haha hag put cum in chili

hahaha

me Pantlor, hear me roar

RAAAAAR

oog! oog oog oog!
well said, Pantone

Seriously Hag, soak beef in beer, it's seriously good!

I suspect your chili is not as good as mine, and I would be happy to have a cook off. (Actually I'd say yours is better, just want to eat some chili)

here, let's have a chili cook off over x-mas, on one of those shit days, like the day after stephen's day... mine wins, i can see the girls already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back