Thumped is starting to really piss me off. (4 Viewers)

good god, what's happened here? this is awful. you kids have forgotton what it's all about. it's not about the music. of course not. all your bands are shit. and you know it. come on people. where's the love.

i tell ye, the real world... now there's a place brimming with pricks.

i'd be up for it some on one of the boring days between stephens day and new years... so far, contestants are myself, snakybus and ian... did i miss anyone? chili and tequila, sounds like numnum fun to me.
The Chilli King said:
Hang on, hang on,.

What's all this talk of a chili cook off??
Seriously, when are we doing this??

Kudos! Fast learner.

Welcome.

G-Money, you have set a new record with that image. Your second post and you have already established yourself as a prick.

retard.jpg

shitty rock more like

He can be a right pain in the hole alot of the time. But can show his funny side too. And a sound side. But not too often.

...its ok I'm on his ignore list. Like that helps. I bet he stills checks what I say.

he can do as he pleases it doesnt bother me

I'm a Superstar! me Ma's nearly finished makin me costume. I'll show ye.

Seriously

Sorry Egg, but I don't see the point of starting a thread like this. If anyone has a big old bee in their bonnet about Thumped why start a whingy thread with some vauge references to some grey area incidents. Then make some "smart" bizzare school bus remarks?

Why not just go somewhere else to discuss music, or why not complain to pete, or why not actually high light some actualy incidents that have bugged you?

I don't think I'm being nasty here.

And I don't think my job has anything to do with anything.

Hey, this is kind of funny. Like, ironic. Like, you're a fucking hypocrite trying to be all nice and cool and then heading off back to other messageboards and saying things about thumped like:

"The opinions of 20 people that go to Whelans and gratuitously fellate each other are irrelevant"

[...]

"The opinions of 40 crusty has-beens that try and escape the daily drudge of their existence by growling at each other online are irrelevant"

[...]

"These type of people group together and talk shit about wank--indulgent -noise 'music'"

Sayin.

Oooh!
!baggyyyy

you'd want to wrap that nose up or santa's likely to throw a set of reins around ya and make u his new rudolph. have a ball in sweden and dont lose any to the cold or the sex :D

yea...Roxy`s right on this one lads......your all a bunch a tits.

im serious by the way.

Those comments are not about thumped (though some elements to whom it applies may post here as they post on GS Its an internet wide problem!), that was a general whinge about a certain set of people I have to encounter quiet regularly, too regularly (in the real world and online). Reading back I should have made that clearer. Thumped is a board, it lacks love, gorse bushes are bushes full of hate, I stand by all I say.

Pantone - this is a forum - a forum for discussion. I can post whatever the bleedin hell I like here so tough! You didn't like my post: you could've clicked close but you didn't; you decided to reply. Let's not add hypocrisy to the Thumped crime-list.

Do you realise you're the only one who's really getting riled by what I said. I wonder why that could be?

fancy mac fag:p

just doing a little quoting

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back