Thumped is starting to really piss me off. (1 Viewer)

that's like making chili irish or belgian or something. it's mexican. my chili rules the world of chili. i know it does, i've never had nicer chili, ever.

snakybus said:
I suspect your chili is not as good as mine, and I would be happy to have a cook off. (Actually I'd say yours is better, just want to eat some chili)

ITalkShite said:
Hey, this is kind of funny. Like, ironic. Like, you're a fucking hypocrite trying to be all nice and cool and then heading off back to other messageboards and saying things about thumped like:

"The opinions of 20 people that go to Whelans and gratuitously fellate each other are irrelevant"

[...]

"The opinions of 40 crusty has-beens that try and escape the daily drudge of their existence by growling at each other online are irrelevant"

[...]

"These type of people group together and talk shit about wank--indulgent -noise 'music'"

Sayin.
Those comments are not about thumped (though some elements to whom it applies may post here as they post on GS Its an internet wide problem!), that was a general whinge about a certain set of people I have to encounter quiet regularly, too regularly (in the real world and online). Reading back I should have made that clearer. Thumped is a board, it lacks love, gorse bushes are bushes full of hate, I stand by all I say.

Pantone247 said:
Why not just go somewhere else to discuss music

Pantone - this is a forum - a forum for discussion. I can post whatever the bleedin hell I like here so tough! You didn't like my post: you could've clicked close but you didn't; you decided to reply. Let's not add hypocrisy to the Thumped crime-list.

Do you realise you're the only one who's really getting riled by what I said. I wonder why that could be?

Rimbaud said:
the bigger the better i say!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hey, pantone is a good man, no more of a prick and better able to cut through bullshit than most people here. i'm in the pantone fan club. roxy, these posts crop up every now and again, it's understandable why people get annoyed sometimes but posts about being annoyed are really annoying and pretty pointless. sayin'.

roxy said:
Do you realise you're the only one who's really getting riled by what I said. I wonder why that could be?

ah, he's just a bit intollerant of meaningless posts :) which is pretty funny.
thegoone said:
i dont like the cunt at all have to say
but i dont know him

who honestly cares what people have to say on thumped?
i dont

He can be a right pain in the hole alot of the time. But can show his funny side too. And a sound side. But not too often.

...its ok I'm on his ignore list. Like that helps. I bet he stills checks what I say.

so this post is going to turn into into 'testament to pantone'? now, that's pretty stupid. here, i'm cool. i think he's cool. that's all you need to know... mmmmmmmmkay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back