Thumped is starting to really piss me off. (1 Viewer)

roxy

Website
Visit site
Seriously.

There's so much fuckin bitterness, back-stabbing, sarcasm, begrudgery, cockiness etc going on.

Some of you really need to get over yourselves and cop the fuck on. There are no superstars on Thumped and you'd probably all be much happier folk if you just accepted the fact. Maybe you don't realise it, but if was in a band and I was trying to make myself known on these bands, I'd think you're all a pack of wankers! It's like thumped is set in a school and you're the 2nd years giving the 1st years an unecessarily hard time. Yes, you're not even the sixth years - you're the fuckin second years!

I'm not going to point to specific posts because that wouldn't help matters and would only serve to gt certain individuals' backs up.

I've been feelin this a while so I'm saying it.

Generally, most of the thumped people I've met are pretty nice folk, but I'm sick of the ill-feeling round here.

A wise man once said one just HAS to say what's on one's mind....;)

F

I thought it was established a long time ago that thumped was for pricks?

roxy said:
Seriously.

There's so much fuckin bitterness, back-stabbing, sarcasm, begrudgery, cockiness etc going on.

Some of you really need to get over yourselves and cop the fuck on. There are no superstars on Thumped and you'd probably all be much happier folk if you just accepted the fact. Maybe you don't realise it, but if was in a band and I was trying to make myself known on these bands, I'd think you're all a pack of wankers! It's like thumped is set in a school and you're the 2nd years giving the 1st years an unecessarily hard time. Yes, you're not even the sixth years - you're the fuckin second years!

I'm not going to point to specific posts because that wouldn't help matters and would only serve to gt certain individuals' backs up.

I've been feelin this a while so I'm saying it.

Generally, most of the thumped people I've met are pretty nice folk, but I'm sick of the ill-feeling round here.

A wise man once said one just HAS to say what's on one's mind....;)

F

Who honestly, now i mean honestly, cares what people say on this board? I for one don't and if you do I feel real sorry for ya. The peoples opinions that should matter most are the people you love. Yeah... groovy... stop hogging the splif panjones.

Merry Christmas all I'm off to Sweden for two and a half weeks. .|..| :p :D :D

c4o said:
Who honestly, now i mean honestly, cares what people say on this board? I for one don't and if you do I feel real sorry for ya. The peoples opinions that should matter most are the people you love. Yeah... groovy... stop hogging the splif panjones.

Merry Christmas all I'm off to Sweden for two and a half weeks. .|..| :p :D :D
I wasn't expecting you all to cry and repent. I was just getting it off my chest.

this is bollox. i am hag, supremo bandito and i will eat you chilly and stab your willy.

xxx

roxy said:
There are no superstars on Thumped and you'd probably all be much happier folk if you just accepted the fact.

The time for peaceful harmless text based release hath passed!

Seriously though, where is the love? Its Christmas.

I propose all parties on this board relive their youth and come knacker drinking on Howth head on Stephens day.

We could all gang together and hurl abuse at those that diserve it, ie gorse bushes. They sting ya if you stumble into them. Thats not cool. We are all united in our need for retribution.

Who's coming to show these plants who's king?

Thomas Brunkard said:
I propose all parties on this board relive their youth and come knacker drinking on Howth head on Stephens day.

QUOTE]

I'll only come if I can run down from the summit and hurl myself off the pier. Sorry but that's just how I'm feeling.

And yeah, dem gorse bushes. Janey. Hope I don't have to pee.

jeez pants, put your willy back in it's zipper for a sec, eh?
Pantone247 said:
the close window button is on the top left of the browser if yer really that upset with us all.

You won't get any bleedin' love out of me.

I post when I'm in work and am therefore particularly grumpy.

I'm going to the Harbour Bar on Stephen's Day, but I could sort them plants out on the 27th?
Although, I couldn't be too hard on a gorse bush. They smell too nice.

Pantone247 said:
really

cuase what you said is

"boo hoo, boo hoo, why can't we all be friends"
Nope, what I said was "boo-hoo-hoo get off your freakin high-horse and have a bit of common respect".

Pantone247 said:
the close window button is on the top left of the browser if yer really that upset with us all.
And with that the second year told the first year that she wasn't allowed to sit at the back of the school bus. The place at the back of the school bus is only for cool kids and such a priviledge must be earned by endurance.

:rolleyes:

ooch! my eyes are on.... Pantone2forty7... man or bully? chili or curry? i know which i'd prefer...

roxy said:
And with that the second year told the first year that she wasn't allowed to sit at the back of the school bus. The place at the back of the school bus is only for cool kids and such a priviledge must be earned by endurance.

:rolleyes:

old said:
You won't get any bleedin' love out of me.

I post when I'm in work and am therefore particularly grumpy.

I'm going to the Harbour Bar on Stephen's Day, but I could sort them plants out on the 27th?
Although, I couldn't be too hard on a gorse bush. They smell too nice.
They smell nice boyo but they only do that shit to sting you int arse as quick.

27th so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back