Thumped F.C. (3 Viewers)

Tele.
The BAP cam seems ok for defenders, since you've got the whole pitch in front of you.
I need Tele so I can stay onside by looking across the line.

Can't believe those assholes left the game in injury time with me after scoring 4.
Gah.

Tele is the only way to play.

I shouldn't have left sparta tap it, the eg club haven't played a game since I've joined. I'm destined to never be a active club member.

I'd almost given up on 10v10 until yesterday. Random BAP matches are almost always a nightmare but the club games are entirely different.

I'm really happy with fifa09 overall. I've played an entire season as Liverpool on world class and its the perfect difficulty. Finished 5th which is about right.

Has anyone tried the interactive world cup thingy?

Has anyone bought PES09?

how did ivory toast get on after I left? I'm getting settled out on the wing now whippin in dangerous balls.

Would you not consider all selecting 'any' position?

I hate watching helplessly as cpu defenders attempt nutmegs and general dilly dallying in their own box.

The problem last night was helplessly watching humans screwing things up.
Yeah, some dudes were any.
I think having the back four CPU controlled at least keeps them in position and keeps a reasonable offside line.
The trick is for people to call for passes quickly from the AI defenders so they don't have time to fuck it up.

On the 360 it's A for a pass to feet and Y for a through ball.

Play BAP seasons in single player, it's really good practice for the 10 v 10 games.

Don't laugh.
I've put in a solid 8 days playing pes2009 and while there is stuff I like about it there are some which is going to make me trade it in for Fifa later today.
Unforgivable is the response time when you lose a tackle....
Defenders cannot tackle or are strong enough and to compound their infertility is if you slide with them you are sent off.
People online are just running with Messi/Ronaldo and taking on the whole defence and normally winning.
I also hate not having my beloved Arsenal.

:waves:

Back to the drawing board, sticking with PES after all.
Fifa just doesn't feel right, no gameflow.
Playing PES you just "feel" the game more.
Both games are shit like last year of course.

:bye:

I regularly listen to you blabble shite here anyways and as much as you think it you do not own exclusive rights to post shite here...

**riveting update*
Playing pes offline the tackles are far far beefier, only thing I can think of is that the netcode just doesn't time right for tackles, played with a few mates and it's like a whole new game.

I regularly listen to you blabble shite here anyways and as much as you think it you do not own exclusive rights to post shite here...

**riveting update*
Playing pes offline the tackles are far far beefier, only thing I can think of is that the netcode just doesn't time right for tackles, played with a few mates and it's like a whole new game.

1428112405_5d02f6392c.jpg

Sorry i just havent had the time at all recently. I thought there were 50 places on the team?

One of them sent me a stern message about 'releasing me' and then he deleted me from his friends list. Thats football i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back