Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles

Contributor
So as lefty said earlier in the other thread (and if you didn't see it, here you go), in FIFA 09 you can have clan support for up to 50 players for a single team of 10 players. Now I reckon we might struggle to make the ten, but I thought I'd put the idea out there and see who's in. Oh yeah and this is for the 360, obviously.

Bagsy captain and CM.

I don't think so. From what I can tell you get together, and the 10 best ranked players in your team online at that time play.

But it's kind of a moot point for us, as I reckon it'll be very rare that we manage to get the full 10 players online at any given time anyway. It's all guess work till it comes out, just thought I'd see who was interested!

Count me in. Haven't touched the xbox in months, but will be back around once the football kicks off.

Lefty, you're dropped already for insubordination.

As if I'd inflict that on you lot.

Edit: Anyway with there is all this talk of player transfers you must be playing as a customised player, so I guess the team must be customisable too.

Well I take back my fucking great comment, it's actually UTTERLY AWESOME.

Seriously, the feel of it is amazing. I'm playing on the hardest setting and it's playing like a dream. Extremely impressed.

You know I'm on for this. The demo is really nice. Indeed, the "feel" is just right.

I'm always on for playing a defensive midfielder..! I'm into keeping it simple and not dashing on 60 yard dribbles. You know it makes sense. I'll be your Glen Whelan. But sexier.

I was out with old last night and he's up for it, so I make that six so far...

I'm always on for playing a defensive midfielder..! I'm into keeping it simple and not dashing on 60 yard dribbles. You know it makes sense. I'll be your Glen Whelan. But sexier.

Well Stan Bowles is the gaffer so we'll have to play where he puts us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back